moFace

**Sporting Odds MTT League - August**  

1. 1.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - August**

Trekfoam - I see you've voted in' date=' but I don't have your SO Username......[/quote'] Don't think he was going to play tonight... asked him at work today if he was going to give it a shot but he didn't think he'd make it... I'll tell him to post his user name later on. :ok

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - August** Why oh why oh why do I do it??????? In 2nd place, when Run puts in a standard raise from the button. I look at my A8o from the SB and decide to reriase him all in!!!!! BB folds Run calls with his TT!!! Why do I do it?????? Muppet play!!!!! I didn't need to get involved - I wasn't THAT desperate...... Left me with 1.5x BB and went out shortly afterwards (much to Morls relief I'm sure....)

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - August**

Why oh why oh why do I do it??????? In 2nd place, when Run puts in a standard raise from the button. I look at my A8o from the SB and decide to reriase him all in!!!!! BB folds Run calls with his TT!!! Why do I do it?????? Muppet play!!!!! I didn't need to get involved - I wasn't THAT desperate...... Left me with 1.5x BB and went out shortly afterwards (much to Morls relief I'm sure....)
A8o????? WTF were you thinking? ;) Thanks Runa! GaF u muppet :lol

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - August** yep well done TRNMF :clap wasn't thinking that if Dot won 2nd was good enough for the league :wall happy with my best performance for a good long while though (especially with the distraction of the PokerRoom game) :ok

Re: **Sporting Odds MTT League - August** Thanks GAF? :ok struggled all the way through, but somehow managed to win one of these after coming so close a few times in the past. I'm always the small stack HU, and rarely win. But i was determined to claw my way back, and despite a bit of luck i was really happy with the way i played. :clap Well done everyone on the final table.:clap really enjoyed it tonight.(obviously):eyes ;)