Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh ODI Series

1st ODI of 5 begins 8.00am BST.

:bg_popupOptionTable('Default.aspx?coupon=3738775&type=-30', '2', '0')'>Best odds/All odds:bg_a(1,79872464,0,0,1)'>v6001.gif:bg_a(1,79446889,0,0,1)'>v401.gif
Bangladesh:bg_a(0,79872464,4,7,0)'>1.57:bg_a(0,79446889,9,20,1)'>1.45
Zimbabwe:bg_a(0,79872465,5,4,0)'>2.25:bg_a(0,79446888,41,25,1)'>2.64
Not the most popular series for betting on I'm sure but there is money to be made so I'll take it :tongue2 10pts Bangladesh to win 1st ODI 4/7 VC Bangladesh go to Zimbabwe aiming to win the series and rightfully overtake them in the ICC rankings. Zimbabwean cricket is in a terrible mess and the players that have been selected for this series are no better than park cricketers, which given it's only 7 years since they were appearing in a World Cup semi final is a real shame. Gone are the days where the likes of Heath Streak, the Flower brothers, Sean Ervine et al grace the Zimbabwe lineup. Now very few names are recognisable. To add to the mess, captain Terry Duffin was relieved of his captaincy upon arrival to Zimbabwe from England where he now lives. Such is the state of cricket in Zimbabwe they only named their squad 18hrs before the series was due to begin. Bangladesh meanwhile are making their way in the World of cricket but they've produced a few eye catching performances in their short tenure in International cricket. Most notably at Cardiff last year where they sent shockwaves through the cricketing world by beating World Champs Australia. An awful lot of that squad travel to this series and in Mohammed Ashraful, Mohammad Rafique, Aftab Ahmed and captain Habibul Bashar, Bangladesh have 4 matchwinners which should see them comfortable winners.

Re: Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh ODI Series I don't think it was that mate, Bangladesh made 246 in 50 overs which is only 3 less than they made against Australia last year. Unfortunately for Bangladesh 2 Zimbabwe batsmen played above themselves and got them home. I'm happy to side with them again and we're getting a much nicer price this time. 10pts Bangladesh to win 2nd ODI 8/11 VC Zimbabwe won the 1st ODI so in the best of 5 match series it's imperative that Bangladesh hit straight back. They were unlucky to lose the 1st match really. It was down mainly to 2 Zimbabwe batsmen playing above themselves to rescue the hosts from 50-4. I can't see that happening every time and Bangladesh will be eager not to let Zimbabwe off the hook a 2nd time. We are getting a much better price on the side who I believe are better man for man and they must win so I'll side with Bangladesh again.