• 20:00 Bet365 $5000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Canbet $500 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Mansion $500 Added

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Saturday 29th July** :hope mate. been booted out and an angry email sent - was doing well in the sun put someone all in for 3500 booted out and i lost the chips cus some get reraised when i was gone.Everyone on the table said they were booted. :wall:wall:wall :@:@:@ given up now. :eyes:(:sad

Re: **Poker Saturday 29th July** Ah well, that's me gone in 27th :sad - for a grand total of $36.77 - $25 profit for 8 hours work :unsure More than that though, I am quite pleased to finish 27th out of a field of more than 900. I'd been short stacked for quite a while though and finally my AQ ran into a pair of 9s, no Ace or Queen appeared - and to rub it in he hit a 9 on the river :( Whilst playing I also managed to finish 9th in the Canbet $500 added. I'd forgotten I'd registered for it (expecting to be out of the pokerstars game by the time it started!) and wasn't really paying attention at all to it, so how I managed to get to the final table from over 300 starters is anyones guess :loon Thanks to Valiant, Pocket Lady and GaF for the pom poms - although I think GaF only turned up just in time to see me go out :( Right, I'm off down the pub now for a well earned beer or two - see you all tomorrow!! :beer:beer

Re: **Poker Saturday 29th July**

although I think GaF only turned up just in time to see me go out :(
Are you saying I'm a jinx? :P I did have the table open a while, but didn't chat as I was doing a few other things and couldn't keep up with that chatbox (it wouldn't let me turn the dealer off)

Re: **Poker Saturday 29th July**

Are you saying I'm a jinx? :P
Not at all GaF :lol To be honest, I lasted longer than I think I should have - a few of my raises were getting much more respect than they deserved :tongue2 Just glad to have lasted as long as I did :D