AK's Friday selections

Ive actually jumped the gun with my daily comp selections (posted them whilst p!ssed last night) and am opposing one of them here. 235 Aintree - Steppes of Gold Has done nothing wrong in his 4 races to date, winning 3 of them. Last time out was 2nd to Paddy the Piper to whom he was giving 4lb's in weight. PTP has since gone on to concede weight to more experienced rivals himself next time out so the form looks solid. Steppes of Gold's trainer is very keen indeed and about the horses run last time out is quoted as saying: "I've always maintained it would take a superb horse to beat my chap and im sure it was one of the best races we've seen up north for a very long time. Keep the faith with my horse because he is special" Another quote from trainer N Richards after the horses victory on 16 January:- I hope he is going in the right direction, who cannot believe the seven-year-old's speed. I haven't got a horse as fast as him at Greystoke - there is nothing to take him on at home, that's why he is so green. I have got two-mile hurdlers from the Flat who can't keep up with him - he will make some chaser. I would like to get a couple of runs into him on decent ground - he has so much speed and he flows over the ground - then he might end up at Cheltenham or Liverpool. He might go for the final of this series but that is two and a half miles and he is an out-and-out two-miler. When he beat one of Charlie Swan's in a bumper at Newcastle last year he said 'you have got some horse there' - I hope he is right. - trainer Nicky Richards 320 Lingfield - And Toto Too This horse is interesting with S Donohoe's 7lb claim today. She has been climbing the ratings since her last win and has subsequently struggled. She showed a sign of a return to form last time out under Kieran Fallon and hopefully the 7lb's the jockey claims will help her go close today. Donohoe has won on the horse over course and distance previously. Steppes of Gold - forecast 6/1 And Toto too - forecast 6/1