Sandown 27/7

Re: Sandown 27/7

4.25 I Have Dreamed always worth looking out for T Mills at Sandown.
was just going to post about this. great minds eh:ok 4.25 Sandown: I HAVE DREAMED Beaten twice at Lingfield since making a winning debut as a 2yo but remains well regarded by Terry Mills. Return to turf on a more galloping track should suit and remains relatively unexposed

i suppose Liberate in the 5.00 will take all the beating going for its hat trick. Been consistent all season & won again yesterday. Souffler would be the danger & perhaps forecast fodder.
id agree with that mate, just hope they dont pull it out last minute.:hope I might be cheeky and go for a C/fc-C/tc: Liberate-Souffler-Green Room:lol
GREEN ROOM runs off the same mark as when third over 1m4f at Newmarket almost a fortnight ago and should have no problem with this longer distance.

Re: Sandown 27/7 2.45 Sandown: BALIAN. I tipped it up when it last run at Brighton. Race report:

Balian had the benefit of the inside rail and, with the winner edging off it, he had a clear run and looked a big danger over a furlong out but could not go past, with cheekpieces replacing blinkers this time. He is building a sequence of placings and looks set to continue that trend on this evidence.
that was 6f so chance is taken with him again over this 5f trip and with Moore taking the ride.

Re: Sandown 27/7 3:15 - Sudoor - Won impressivly on debut at Newbury and can hopefully step up to listed class here. 17:00- Som Tala EW - Going for something a bit different here as I believe there is some value in this horse. Is a distance winner and has some good form. was 4th LTO and this is a tough race. I've back Liberate last 2 times but am not sure as it raced yesterday. :hope

was just going to post about this. great minds eh:ok 4.25 Sandown: I HAVE DREAMED Beaten twice at Lingfield since making a winning debut as a 2yo but remains well regarded by Terry Mills. Return to turf on a more galloping track should suit and remains relatively unexposed
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap 3/1

17:00- Som Tala EW - Going for something a bit different here as I believe there is some value in this horse. Is a distance winner and has some good form. was 4th LTO and this is a tough race. I've back Liberate last 2 times but am not sure as it raced yesterday. :hope
No good - shame - I really liked the look of that EW at least Liberate couldn't do it again, was 3rd. 40/1 shot in second