pop quiz (part VI) - call or fold?

robilaruk

pop quiz (part VI) - call or fold?  

1. 1.

flippin toughy this one - the blinds are huge and the pushing ranges also - however he hasn't pushed too many, and I have been shoving the last 3 on the button against his BB with a similar stack (caught lucky with the SB calling last time for me to hit a K vs 10 10) , so what to do? Full table so its a bubble call - thoughts on hows and why most appreciated Ta Damo JackBlack6 is at seat 1 with 1405.00 shabash is at seat 2 with 5060.00 LizziePL is at seat 6 with 3490.00 djeduk is at seat 7 with 4145.00 LizziePL posts the large blind 600.00 shabash posts the small blind 300.00 shabash: --, -- LizziePL: 8h, 3h djeduk: --, -- JackBlack6: --, -- Pre-flop: djeduk: Fold JackBlack6: All in shabash: Fold Hero???????

Re: pop quiz (part VI) - call or fold? Bloody annoying one this is isn't it? If you call and lose then you've got 2000 left and the SB to pay next whilst the other guy is up over 3000, so you're the small stack by quite a way. If you fold, you got 2800 and he's got 2300 which is a much better situation. It's 800 to win 2300 so you need to be better than 26%ish to have odds in your favour. So you're getting good odds unless he has an overpair and getting just about the correct odds if he's got something dominating (not exactly likely). I think I'd fold and see if you get get a better situation in the next few hands:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.