Europoker 19th Hole

GaF

Just a reminder on tonights Europoker 19th Hole. Entry is free with a deposit and the code "DRIVER" - I'll do my usual trick of deposit and withdrawal straight after the game with any winnings :hope Starts at 6pm BST tonight

Win a ticket to the Poker Classic Online Final worth $5000+200! Yes, golf’s oldest major is here and to coincide with the British Open, EuroPoker.com is hosting The 19th Hole. Take part for only $10+1 and you could win a ticket to the Poker Classic Online Final as well as cash in the prize pool. Runners up will also receive a split of the prize pool. This is a one off tournament taking place over the British Open weekend – Sunday July 23 at 1900 CET. This is, by far, the easiest way to win a million anywhere! First prize: a ticket to the Poker Classic Online Final (on Sep 2) worth $5000+200! The Poker Classic is the biggest online tournament of all time! If you finish in the top 45 players of the Online Final you will be going to Barcelona to play for $1 million! Teeing off time: July 23 1900 Central European Time Green fee: $10+1 Bonus time! Free entry to The 19th Hole Right now, make your first deposit with the deposit code of ‘DRIVER’ and you will get a free ticket to the 19th Hole worth $10+1.

Re: Europoker 19th Hole GAF thats for new players only. existing player use PUTTER to reload your account Free entry to The 19th Hole All currently depositing players can take advantage of this event by making a deposit with the code ‘PUTTER’. They will then receive a ticket for The 19th Hole worth $10+1. Plus you also get a 50% deposit bonus up to $100. [url=http://www.europoker.com/en/deposit] deposited $10 via neteller then instantly ergged with my free ticket :)