Blue Sq bubble freeroll

friskyfitz

been trying to qualify for this on 10c tables and 25c tables for the last 5 hours.................... Not one Bubble - everytime i am in the bubble, I go all - in with crap and either dont get called or pull a blody miracle on the river. Twice i folded AA in this position and still made the money. Its totally infuriating. Its not like its real money and its bugging me :lol:lol:lol not that im advocating cheating but any chance of a PL 6 seater for 10c just for the "help Frisky lose on the bubble" charity :lol:lol:lol:lol good job I was making a few quid on the other sites or Id have completely wasted a nights play :(:( Ps - from 26 games, i made the money 16 times :eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes :notworthy:notworthy please God - help me lose a B Sq STT on the bubble

Re: Blue Sq bubble freeroll Not wanting to piss you off mate, but I did it first time on Friday morning! :lol Easiest way is to fold til the last 3, then call any raise with shyte cards and provided the raiser has a decent hand just call all their bets. :ok Good luck. :tongue2

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.