Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. So continuing on, loads for the Norms this weekend :\, so they will either get the strike rate up or bust it completely...:\ Norms Man Utd @ 1.53 Arsenal @ 1.66 Leicester (Mon) @ 1.75 Histon @ 2.14 Inter @ 1.91 Roma @ 2.14 +2's Aston Villa @ 2.32 ....:ok

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Would anyone be able to send me the unfilled spreadsheets for Italy Spain and Germany from the beginning of the season as I want to fill in the sheets from scratch so I can retrieve the predictions as I go along for analyisis as once match results have been entered into the sheets predictions cannot be retrieved and it's a seemingly interminable job to clear the results already entered to get back to the position of a clean sheet? Let me know. Also, Clarky what are the criteria for your norms and +2 systems as I notice there don't seem to be that many bets so far?

Under 2.5 System (from predictions with one goal or less)
Starting Bank 100.00
Current Stake 10.00
Bets so far 192
Winners 103
Losers 89
Strike Rate 53.6%
Average price 1.87
Total Stakes 1721.00
Total Returns 1,722.29
Yield % 0.08%
Profit/-Loss 1.29
ROCE % 1.3%

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

Also, Clarky what are the criteria for your norms and +2 systems as I notice there don't seem to be that many bets so far?
I get all the aways from the sheets, 0-2,1-3 etc go in the +2 side the others in the Norms, then in the RFO newspaper on Tuesday i use their H/A ratings & if the away sides rating are higher by 10 than the home side thats a pick..... not very mathematical....

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Possibly so Merlin. My Break even win % for those games is just under 70% so I could handle those two losing and still make a tidy profit for the week. Of course I understand that I can't make profit EVERY week - but so far only once this season have I had a loosing week.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. FULL HOUSE HAT TRICK. .......... another good performance from the three selected teams, and a great result too for Cagliari at a fantastic 2.44 odds. Latest position now:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

11.90%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

68.82%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

Bank has now doubled and looking a lot healthier as in previous years.Long may it continue.Will be back with this week's selections in due course.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Results for the previous weekends predictions <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

All bets

Weekly Yield 0.75% Win % 72.73% Points 0

Away only

Weekly Yield 7.51% Win % 77.78% Points 1

Not the best of weekends, but still a profitable one. Let down by the Sunday results somewhat.

The consideration to place “Away only” bets is even more emphasised – although if it wasn’t for a late <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Bilbao winner things would have looked entirely different.

No selections this midweek.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ....... apologies for no up to date table yet, but will catch up soon. Meanwhile this weekend's 3-0 system selections:- Barcelona 1.18 Real Madrid 1.44 Palermo 2.04 Let's hope for a repeat performance of last week's full house.Another good price for Palermo if they can do their stuff.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... the midweek selection went down the swanee losing 2-1 to Exeter City. Latest position is now:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

10.71%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

68.09%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

Hopeful we can get back on the winning track with the three for this weekend.;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. WIth only 1 Championship game, and no Premiership or Bundesliga there are only 5 lays for this weekend - all listed below with the odds I have taken.

Grimsby TownRotherham UnitedAWAYEnglish League 22.63
Cheltenham TownBrighton & Hove AlbionAWAYEnglish League 13.10
Northampton TownCrewe AlexandraAWAYEnglish League 15.00
MálagaAtlético MadridHOMESpanish Primera2.80
RegginaChievo VeronaAWAYItalian Serie A4.30

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. A SECOND FULL HOUSE HAT TRICK ON THE BOUNCE ..... another good weekend for the 3-0 system, when the three selections once again duly obliged for the second week running.Latest position is now:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

12.01%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

69.07%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

I'll be here later should there be any mid week selections.;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

4/5 for the weekend, disappointing result in Serie A, with a 93rd minute goal – but again a small profit still made for the short fixture list.

More games to follow this midweek.

Here is the weekly result (based on £40 level stake)

Profit

£20.00

Win %

80.00%

Liability

£513.20

Yield +/- %

3.90%

Games

And Month to date so far

Profit

£254.80

Win %

79.17%

Liability

£2,267.60

Yield +/- %

11.24%

Games

Laying the away only for the month so far produces the below (again using £40 level stakes)

Profit

£266.80

Win %

79.17%

Liability

£2,042.80

Yield +/- %

13.06%

Games

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... so after the last two weekend's success we have two selections for the 3-0 system for Tuesday 27th January :- Wrexham 1.34 Leeds U 1.58 Large programme this week and Serie A playing too, but no further selections. Will be back later with this coming weekend's selections.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... We were let down badly by Wrexham in the Conference who failed to beat lowly Northwich at home and could only muster a draw.Leeds duly obliged easily and this now makes the latest position:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

11.31%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

68.69%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

I'll be back in a little while with theis weekend's selections after the results of Wednesday's matches.;)