Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Thanks Clarky West Ham Straight Win @ 2.08 (slightly better than -0.5AH odds) Dortmund -0.75AH @ 2.02 Will update all in one foul swoop. Merlin, Clarky, any chance you could send me the table you use to work out yield etc..? Is it a formula (I'm rubbish at formulas on excel) or do you just manually calculate and enter the data?

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... sure, PM me with your e-mail address as I have mislaid it.Good to see you back, whatever happened to that guy that was doing all the calculated stats for remote leagues, has he dropped out?;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

..... sure' date= PM me with your e-mail address as I have mislaid it.Good to see you back, whatever happened to that guy that was doing all the calculated stats for remote leagues, has he dropped out?;)
Good ol loon, not heard from him since he left for Peru. Was supposed to be back in September so maybe he got lost:lol Feel really bad if something has happened to him now:unsure

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ...... poor week in general for the 3-0 system, it clearly did not like this round of matches as there was only 2 wins from 6 selections.Latest position being:-

Total Staked

Avg odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

9.27%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

60.00%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

There's always next week!:\

..... maybe he has stayed behind to do some researching on some Peruvian leagues' date= like some of those jungle teams.:lol
..... or perhaps Loon is now shacked-up with some beautiful Peruvian chica in a log cabin in the Andes, looking after a herd of llamas - miles away from any internet connection...... wise decision ;)

Only the one midweek pick for the Norms Burton @ 2.34 :ok
Ummm......what he said, as no AH available in conference:$ Seems to be 2.38 available now though so I'll take that:lol I've received the table from merlin now anyway so I'm going to try and update AH results tonight:ok

Ummm......what he said, as no AH available in conference:$ Seems to be 2.38 available now though so I'll take that:lol I've received the table from merlin now anyway so I'm going to try and update AH results tonight:ok
ARGGGHHHH should of been +2's not Norms sorry all, edited correctlly now :spank:spank

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Nice result for last night's one selection, a 5/4 winner for an Under 2.5 pick. Current position now

Starting Bank100.00
Current Stake10.00
Bets so far23
Winners13
Losers10
Strike Rate57%
Average price 1.83
Total Stakes230.00
Total Returns 241.41
Yield %5.0%
Profit/-Loss 11.41
ROCE %11.4%

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... two selections for the 3-0 system this weekend due to the reduced program because of Internationals:- Dagenham & Redbridge 1.76 WON 2-0 Shrewsbury T. 1.58 Hoping for a better weekend than last week.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Shrewsbury -1AH @ 1.95 Wycombe -0.25AH @ 2.08 Bradford -0.25AH @ 1.88 Forest Green Straight Win @ 2.34 (AH not available) Yet to be matched on most so may update prices before kick-off Every time I moved my price down in the Shrewsbury game the overall price went down a notch until there was bigger difference between that and evens and the -1.25 AH which is what I eventually took at 2.09

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. 3 winners, two losers today. Position currently good. Low Goals Under 2.5 system : -

Starting Bank100.00
Current Stake10.00
Bets so far29
Winners17
Losers12
Strike Rate59%
Average price1.84
Total Stakes290.00
Total Returns317.03
Yield %9.3%
Profit/-Loss27.03
ROCE %27.0%

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... another mixed bag today, although there were only two selections which qualified for the 3-0 system this weekend.Dagenham duly obliged last night, but dreary Shrewsbury Town could not overcome the likes of Port Vale to give us the full house.So latest position with a strike rate lower than it usually is for this time of year:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

6.55%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

58.82%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

Back to a full league program next week ;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... OK down to business once again for this weekend's league program. The 3-0 system has highlighted the following teams as prospective wins:- Aston V. Bradford C. Exeter C. Rotherham U. Lazio (a) Will be back later in the week with the odds for these.;)