Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Excellent results, Merlin..... I think this must be the only system that has shown a significant profit over such a large number of bets (131)... not to mention the previous seasons :clap. Perhaps some of Cavelloman´s systems are also consistently profitable... but unfortunately he doesn´t track his performance in terms of yield, only "profit".

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

.... it's completely proved itself over the past three seasons.Cannot believe the strike rate 70%+ for a system that was born out of a theory! :)
... but the only problem is that we don´t know what MW´s "theory" is..... i.e. the system behind his predictions.... but if it works (and it obviously does), don´t knock it ;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... if you wait until all the results are in for this weekend they will be fully updated and I will forward you a copy. Which sheets do you want? I have :- Premiership Championship League 1 League 2 Conference Bundesliga Primera Serie A Cheers.

OK, weekend picks Norms Doncaster (fri) @ 2.2 Darlington @ 1.96 Villareal @ 1.82 Milan @ 1.96 +2's Grimsby @ 2.84 Rochdale @ 2.42 Torquay @ 1.79 odds later :hope Palace were only +3 on the RFO H/A ratings
Just adding Milan @ 1.96 to the Norms

.... if you wait until all the results are in for this weekend they will be fully updated and I will forward you a copy. Which sheets do you want? I have :- Premiership Championship League 1 League 2 Conference Bundesliga Primera Serie A Cheers.
If I could have all of them it would be greatly appreciated :cheers :notworthy

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... poorish weekend for the 3-0 system.Only 1 winner and two draws to make the latest position:-

Total Staked

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

8.88%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

69.40%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

We live to fight another day!;)

One selection for EPL Unders this weekend, and surprise surprise its one of the Grand Slam Sunday matches. Man Utd v Liverpool UNDER 2.5 goals Odds 1.65 (Bet365) Stake 1 unit
Very nice 3rd goal........but not for this system.:@ Oh well, at least it was only 1 unit.

Two selections for the EPL Unders this weekend. Both kick-off at the same time so both are 1 unit each. Birmingham v Man City UNDER 2.5 @ 1.65 Derby v Fulham UNDER 2.5 @ 1.67
Both fall flat.:wall One for this weekend, Aston Villa v Bolton UNDER 2.5 goals Stake 1 unit Odds 1.67

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... been away for a few days, latest position:-

Total Staked

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

8.64%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

69.34%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

Back with the rest of the week shortly.;)

Weekend picks Norms MK Dons (Fri) @1.85 :clap Chelsea @ 1.81 :clap Cambridge @ 1.64 :clap +2's Man Utd (Sun) @ 1.46 :wall
So So nearly the Merlin Full House, but a better weekend than the last two...tables updated tomorrow :ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... good results there Graham, keep em coming. Mixed bag with the 3-0 system, 1 correct from 2 =

Total Staked

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

8.19%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

69.06%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

Ah well there's always another day!;)