Wsop

PIPMEL

Hope that this does not break any rules or offend anyone. I have an interview on my blog www.ubet2win.blogspot.com with a poker player/ network owner. It should interest anyone playing in or following the WSOP, or indeed anyone with an interest in poker. I normally post my articles in full on this site, but this is a little too long. Have posted some sections below. Down to 3 tables, you were sat with Ivey, Raymer and Andrew Black who led for quite sometime, late in the tournament and the eventual winner, Joe Hachem. That was some table, was there anyway you saw the Aussie as the winner at that stage ? Actually, Hachem only moved to my table after I was eliminated. However, I saw a great play from Black, Ivey raised his blind, so the Irishman reraised, then Phil reraised again and Andy, after some thinking went all-in with a massive stack risking his tournament life. Ivey mucked and Black showed A2 . I later heard that the American also had a poor hand, something like K8 . After that I thought Andrew Black could be the winner, complete disregard for his big name opponent. Phil faded away after that earning the same prize money as me, despite starting that day with a stack of 4.65m chips, I had only 645k. There will be a large Swedish entry in the main event, saw that you are listed amongst the 14-1 co-favourites, in the Top Swede market, what do you think about those flattering odds. Any other Swedish players that might go well ? It is a very bad price, last year there were over 200 Swedish players, I was 27th, a great achievement, but was still beaten by three Swedes. USA aside, we were the best overall country. You can keep an eye out for Bo Sehlstedt, he is doing very well on the internet, you may hear more of him. www.ubet2win.blogspot.com