its bully time - so how to play KK?

robilaruk

well its ITM and for some reason they have both tightened up and let me run rampant for ages (I had 8-9K when we hit ITM at 100/200) so I have been shoving every button regardless of my cards for the last 6 hands or so (maybe 8 or 10? dunno exactly its loads ;)) I have also been folding my SB to Mick the ultra shortie when the other villian folds on his button - I even folded KQ..... LOL So am on the button again and pick KK So what do we think - keep shoving or slowplay and hope to trap? Damo LizziePL is at seat 1 with 12715.00 112mick is at seat 9 with 355.00 nicko73 is at seat 10 with 1480.00 nicko73 posts the large blind 300.00 112mick posts the small blind 150.00 112mick: --, -- nicko73: --, -- LizziePL: Kh, Kd

Re: its bully time - so how to play KK? If you've been shoving for a while, you have to keep doing it - a call now looks suspicious, Mick is pretty much pot-committed anyway, and Nicko doesn't need much of a hand to decide to play it with you both in, IMO.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.