****$10 000 Freeroll on BetonBet**** Tonight! 8PM!

Valiant23

BetonBet are moving over to Prima.....

Greetings ! Introducing our New Poker Client We at BetOnBet are proud to announce we’ve become part of the Microgaming Poker Network. In addition to great network tournaments and of course, access to all your favourite BetOnBet Tournaments and promotions. This network also provides you with superior stability and software. Jam-packed with features and tables, it should indeed suit any pocket. Join us, and thousands of other players in the fastest growing poker network in the world. $10.000 freeroll today NOTE! We are arranging a $10 000 Freeroll starting tonight at 20:00 UKT / 15:00 EST! How to get started? Download the new client here: https://secure.betonbet.com/portal/?Go=Poker
  1. Click the image “Download softwareâ€
  2. Choose Run
  3. After install you will find a shortcut to the application on the start menu or as a shortcut on top of your browser
  4. Log in with you BetOnBet username and password
  5. Create a nickname - this wil log you out
  6. Log back in again - your new nick will now be active on the Prima Poker Network

Adding or withdrawing funds: Click the BANK button at the bottom of the client lobby, and select your transfer of choice Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our LIVE chat support – our multilingual operators are standing by 24/7 to assist you. Best of luck ! Best regards, Thomas Olavsrud Poker Manager BetOnBet

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUICK - $10,000 freeroll at 8pm tonight Just opened up my Email and found this. Get in there chaps and chapesses. Greetings ! Introducing our New Poker Client We at BetOnBet are proud to announce we’ve become part of the Microgaming Poker Network. In addition to great network tournaments and of course, access to all your favourite BetOnBet Tournaments and promotions. This network also provides you with superior stability and software. Jam-packed with features and tables, it should indeed suit any pocket. Join us, and thousands of other players in the fastest growing poker network in the world. $10.000 freeroll today NOTE! We are arranging a $10 000 Freeroll starting tonight at 20:00 UKT / 15:00 EST! How to get started? Download the new client here: https://secure.betonbet.com/portal/?Go=Poker

1. Click the image “Download software”
  2. Choose Run
  3. After install you will find a shortcut to the application on the start menu or as a shortcut on top of your browser
  4. Log in with you BetOnBet username and password
  5. Create a nickname - this wil log you out
  6. Log back in again - your new nick will now be active on the Prima Poker Network

Adding or withdrawing funds: Click the BANK button at the bottom of the client lobby, and select your transfer of choice Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our LIVE chat support – our multilingual operators are standing by 24/7 to assist you. Best of luck ! Best regards, Thomas Olavsrud Poker Manager BetOnBet

Re: ****$10 000 Freeroll on BetonBet**** Tonight! 8PM! just got the message 5 mins ago. Downloaded the software, registered and joined. Only 500 runners but its filling quick (585 now). They must ahve sent all messages at the same time. 2000 spaces, get in quick.... EDIT... 619 now, not moving as fast as I first thought. Still get in...

Guest gazza271

Re: ****$10 000 Freeroll on BetonBet**** Tonight! 8PM! re-downloaded it,opened new account and logged in under NEW log in details mate then the prima network picked up my prima alias :ok

Re: ****$10 000 Freeroll on BetonBet**** Tonight! 8PM!

re-downloaded it' date='opened new account and logged in under NEW log in details mate then the prima network picked up my prima alias :ok[/quote']I figured that as its moved to prima, that I'd be better off opening a new account (or at least going through the Prima registration process using my details that BetonBet already have). :unsure

Re: ****$10 000 Freeroll on BetonBet**** Tonight! 8PM! There's also 12 x $1,000 freerolls to come, the first 2 are in the lobby (Monday night @ 7.00pm BST and the next one 4 hours later if my maths are correct). Worth keeping an eye on to see how the numbers go. 750 playing, pretty good value. I was worried the game would fill up very quick like most prima sites do.