• 20:00 Pacific Poker - Standard and Telegraph Qualifier
    • 20:00 Bet365 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 20:30 Nordicbet $3500 Freeroll
    • 20:30 Pacific Poker - Standard and Telegraph Qualifier
    • 21:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 21:15 Poker.co.uk PL MTT Tourney
    • 03:00 Mansion $500 Added

Re: **Poker Monday 17th July**

GaF - The NordicBet freerolls this week all commence at 18:30 BST, not 20:30. Also I think Mansion are now running only one $500 Added each day at 20:00 BST.
Cheers mate - I added an hour on instead of taking it off :$ Have corrected the future ones in the diary :ok Will change the Mansion too :ok

cant see the poker.co.uk pl mtt tourney' date=',,is it up??[/quote'] Yes it's there!!! Have you redownloaded the software? (New PC or new Hard drive or something?) Suggest you uninstall and redownload from the pl link - poker.co.uk :ok

Re: **Poker Monday 17th July** I came 5th in the fishtank game winning $21 something. I've had a lot of luck on this, I've won it, been placed a few times and bubbled on 3 occassions. Gonna try a restart and see if Mansion will work. EDIT - Nope, that didn't work!

Was doing really well in the mansion Hope i get a refund
Got this from an earlier email to them. When a tournament fails to complete, we use a set formula to determine how much each of the active players receives. This formula is tried and tested and is the fairest method of paying out incomplete tournaments for all players.

Firstly, we split the remaining prize pool in half. This prize pool is made up of all the buy ins, any re buys and add-ons which have been made, and any added value which we ourselves add to the tournament. We then subtract any winnings which have already been paid to players who have gone out.

The first half is split equally amongst all of the players who were still in the tournament when it crashed.

The second half is paid out to all remaining players dependant upon the percentage of chips that each player had when the tournament stopped running. So you'll get a few $$'s for your troubles :ok

Got this from an earlier email to them. When a tournament fails to complete, we use a set formula to determine how much each of the active players receives. This formula is tried and tested and is the fairest method of paying out incomplete tournaments for all players.

Firstly, we split the remaining prize pool in half. This prize pool is made up of all the buy ins, any re buys and add-ons which have been made, and any added value which we ourselves add to the tournament. We then subtract any winnings which have already been paid to players who have gone out.

The first half is split equally amongst all of the players who were still in the tournament when it crashed.

The second half is paid out to all remaining players dependant upon the percentage of chips that each player had when the tournament stopped running. So you'll get a few $$'s for your troubles :ok

Mansion Back up but no sign of the tourny