Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System RESULT Sligo 04:55 LUXI RIVER.....4th Sligo 05:25 TINGSHAW RING.....Non-Runner Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 1059.43 pts. Profit = + 959.43 pts. ---------------------

4 hdLuxi River (USA) 10-5 D Crosse M McElhone 511/2
Luxi River won off a 6lb lower mark at Roscommon on Tuesday and turned in a creditable front-running effort. He was headed entering the straight but stuck to his task. -------------------------------- NON RUNNER ,Tingshaw Ring --------------------------------

Re: Quick System Xray no mate its me had something on my mind this morning that plus lack of sleep and only having one eye which works is the problem Doncaster 08:40 DISPOL KATIE.....NOT A SELECTION NOTHING TODAY thanks xray good job you are on the ball :) ralphie think it will go close though so hopefully if you have already backed it it will do the biz. :hope very sorry :unsure

Re: Quick System Ralphie, Many thanks for your kind words :notworthy - not sure I deserve so much praise! Glad I could be of service considering how much I have received from this board and this thread especially. Cheers Ray

Re: Quick System RESULT Southwell 03:25 NAZIMABAD.....3rd..5/6 Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 1049.43 pts. Profit = + 949.43 pts. ---------------------

3 Nazimabad
took keen hold, with leader until 3rd, prominent until led before 3 out, ridden and headed next, one pace Nazimabad had enjoyed an uncontested lead when hacking up in a weak race at Worcester on Wednesday evening, but this time he was taken on firstly by Master Henry and then by Gipsy Cricketer. That factor, and his 7lb penalty, eventually combined to cause his downfall.

Re: Quick System

first off I appologize to anyone who backed Dispol Katie listened to it and it got a flyer just not good enough on the day. anyway very sorry for the mistake.
Ralphie, don't be too hard on yourself mate - I'm sure everyone agrees that you make a valuable contribution and we would have made the same mistake as well. Keep up the good work!:clap Cheers Ray

Re: Quick System RESULT Redcar 05:20 SILVER DANE.....2nd..9/2 Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 1029.43 pts. Profit = + 929.43 pts. ---------------------

2 Silver Dane
tracked leaders, effort over 1f out, kept on final furlong
Silver Dane came here unpenalised for a convincing win at Doncaster three days earlier and probably ran near to that form. He may have another chance to race unpenalised, but will find life tougher on his new handicap mark.

Re: Quick System RESULT Brighton 05:00 FIREWORK.....nowhere Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 1019.43 pts. Profit = + 919.43 pts. --------------------- 14 FIREWORK prominent, ridden 2f out, weakened over 1f out opened 7/1