Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System Result Tramore 04:05WITHOUT THE BOP.....4th..2/1 Bath 04:30 BRAMALEA.....1st..4/1 Southwell 05:20LOGICIAN.....nowhere (9/4) Todays Profit = + 20.00 pts Current Years Profit 2010 = + 243.36 pts. --------------------------- Bank = + 2157.05 pts. Profit = + 2057.05 pts ---------------------------

Re: Quick System 1878

Out of interest do you know in the years since you've been doing this what your longest losing run is??
to be honest mate i don't i have spreadsheets but they are not up to date for one reason or another i keep promising to get them brought up to date but something has always cropped up to stop me 339 pages on here if i attempt to update 10 pages a day ( trying for an achievable figure here :$ ) i should be up to date in just over a month in the meantime someone else who has records might be able to answer this for you. 10 pages a day even if i have a bad day at the office :lol should be do able no promises that i can't keep but i will try. ralphie

Re: Quick System 1878, I've followed Ralphie on this thread since the NH season of 2004/5. My longest losing run was in 2008 of 10, followed by a winner at 5/1. Having said that, I sometimes miss out on a runner; I don't back odds on and there was a time when I didn't back at Irish meetings ( I do now). So my losing run experience is not completely "pure", but it gives you a feel for it if you are thinking about doubling up after a loser .:lol

Re: Quick System Cheers ralphie! No probs mate, we've all been there haha!! Something ways seems to crop up, doesn't it!! Thanks geraldo!... Noo!! Wouldn't dare double up mate! Been there and done it! Served my apprenticeship! Sensible and disipline is what I live for now! Was asking as I wanted to compare this system to an idea I have, kind of wanted a rough idea as to bank size what ralphie started with and the LLR!

Re: Quick System Result Stratford 05:00 LOUIS LUDWIG.....Non-Runner Killarney 07:40 DECOY DADDY.....2nd..11/2 Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts Current Years Profit 2010 = + 213.36 pts. --------------------------- Bank = + 2127.05 pts. Profit = + 2027.05 pts ---------------------------