** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System davyboy never put a rule in just for the sake of it. you should always be able to back it up with sound reasons why the rule should be there. and remember all the best ideas are your own. Selections are posted in here daily. and have been for 4 years So why not visit daily this is the BEST and the MOST FRIENDLY website you could ever find take a look at some of the guys tips on here you don't need to look any further than A.T.R. THE PUNTERS LOUNGE get in the habit you won't regret it

Re: Quick System davyboy friendly joke mate you are obviously not a DR Who fan what do you do in the tardis - time travel the rules were on show for a year they aren't on show now. you don't need the rules to get the selections just give Punters Lounge a daily visit Good Luck if you are working on a system but like I said all the best ideas are your own ideas the only other thing you need is oceans of LUCK all the best ralphie

Re: Quick System

davyboy friendly joke mate you are obviously not a DR Who fan what do you do in the tardis - time travel the rules were on show for a year they aren't on show now. you don't need the rules to get the selections just give Punters Lounge a daily visit Good Luck if you are working on a system but like I said all the best ideas are your own ideas the only other thing you need is oceans of LUCK all the best ralphie
Hi, yeh i can take jokes with the best of them, you are right though not a Dr who fan. can i ask if you were willing to share your rules a while back why not now?, or is it a closed shop were newbies have to earn there place!?. does anybody know the rules?, i would just like to know to run along side my own & perhaps add another filter/idea thats all. i thought the idea was that we all work together to the downfall of the bookie!!, but maybe ive got it all wrong.:eek

Re: Quick System davyboy the rules were on full view for a year. they aren't now its a long story the reasons are mine and i prefer to keep it that way its got nothing to do with newbies having to earn their place and nothing to do with a closed shop. like i said the reasons are private.

i thought the idea was that we all work together to the downfall of the bookie!!, but maybe ive got it all wrong.:eek
it is why do you think we post our tips on here. Are you suggesting what i think you are ? 4 years is a commitment. i can be criticised for a lot of things - but not my commitment to Punters Lounge. I spent hours trying different ideas. I can't begin to tell you how many of my systems ended up in the bin and still do . With this one I struck lucky. I still spend hours working on new ideas and paper testing. Good Luck with creating YOUR OWN system

Re: Quick System Posting up rules will affect the system in the long run. Bookies will start to notice that a system works because more people will use the systems. Posting daily tips has less affect on the system because in a sense " its just a tip " bookies dont take much notice and many punters wont aswell. If you write down the rule then everyone will follow it. I think one of the reasons why this system is doing well because the rules have been removed. Put it back on for 4 years and you'll find your backing horses eg less than 1.5 This system is only good for someone that has patience and can manage a bank well.

Hi, yeh i can take jokes with the best of them, you are right though not a Dr who fan. can i ask if you were willing to share your rules a while back why not now?, or is it a closed shop were newbies have to earn there place!?. does anybody know the rules?, i would just like to know to run along side my own & perhaps add another filter/idea thats all. i thought the idea was that we all work together to the downfall of the bookie!!, but maybe ive got it all wrong.:eek

davyboy the rules were on full view for a year. they aren't now its a long story the reasons are mine and i prefer to keep it that way its got nothing to do with newbies having to earn their place and nothing to do with a closed shop. like i said the reasons are private. it is why do you think we post our tips on here. Are you suggesting what i think you are ? 4 years is a commitment. i can be criticised for a lot of things - but not my commitment to Punters Lounge. I spent hours trying different ideas. I can't begin to tell you how many of my systems ended up in the bin and still do . With this one I struck lucky. I still spend hours working on new ideas and paper testing. Good Luck with creating YOUR OWN system
I pat you on the back for your commitment to p l , it is not my wish to upset anybody least of all yourself!, reading the past few years pages is proof enough!, so now you want to keep your secret to yourself & the privilged few who saw them in the early days, i will have to live with that. i will follow with interest & curiousity!, i may soon show my system on p l my main problem is like a lot of us is time!, Dr who i am not!.

so now you want to keep your secret to yourself & the privilged few who saw them in the early days
Davyboy - the tone of your postings appear to be getting more aggressive (I hope I am wrong and if so I apologise). This thread if full of followers who have accepted Ralphie's decision to remove to rules so may I suggest you let this matter go. I am an avid follower of the system and have always appreciated his commitment and dedication for no commercial gain. I have never met him nor do I get any commercial benefit from him or PL (apart obviously from the money I make following their advice) so these statements are my own. Cheers Ray

Davyboy - the tone of your postings appear to be getting more aggressive (I hope I am wrong and if so I apologise). This thread if full of followers who have accepted Ralphie's decision to remove to rules so may I suggest you let this matter go. I am an avid follower of the system and have always appreciated his commitment and dedication for no commercial gain. I have never met him nor do I get any commercial benefit from him or PL (apart obviously from the money I make following their advice) so these statements are my own. Cheers Ray
i do not intend to offend anyone, & my postings to me are not aggressive, that is just the way these e mails can come out at times. i do talk straight from the cuff though, but aggressive im not.:ok

Re: Quick System Right guys, Daveyboy, I think the reason you are getting negative reactions is because you seem to be accusing members of not sharing or restricting the rules of the system to "a priviledged few". I realise from your posts you do not intend to be taken in offence, none the less, please refrain from being too confrontational. As you seem well spoken enought I'm sure you understand that when we post it is devoid of emotion and great care has to be taken not to post antagonising or provocative comments that could be taken the wrong way. Anyway, I'm not here to open up another debate, but rather to try and calm it down, Ralphies selections are getting lost in a sea of postings!

On to the system itself. The rules are clear, to post in the ATR Systems forum the system rules do not need to be disclosed, all we ask for is a premise so that others can get the idea and 'spin off' with their own angle if they wish. Firstly, let me assure you its noot a case of a "certain few" knowing the rules of the system. I am the moderator for this forum and I don't know the rules (I've never even asked). However I've taken the time today to look at the last months selections, and a few pages of this thread in the past, and I've managed to devise a fairly close proximity in less than a day. The premise is there, we all know what the system is loosely based on (quick returns to the track) and we all can see that there are other factors and make a fair stab at what they are.
I might make a suggestion daveyboy, instead of poking and bugging for the rules of the system, why noot turn it into a constructive process? Why not try your hand at a "Quick System" of your own, and then when you've got somewhere but have some questions on a specific area of the system, ask Ralphie nicely what his opiniions are... We are all quite friendly and polite here at the PL, and I'm sure Ralphie, I and all the others here would be happy to advise with our own thoughts and experiance.... Instead of trying to take something for nothing, turn it into an information exchange.... As I said, this post isn't meant to start another lonng discussion, but to put it to bed, lets get on and get this thread back to how it should be. If you do really need to respond to my comment, please feel free to PM me or do so in another thread... [sorry for the extra clutter from my long post, Ralphie, if you need some pruning, just ask]

Re: Quick System hey ralph unlucky with 2nd, not to worry though ur work is v much appreciated by everybody here. the bank shows all there is to show.. especially for starters like me...:) i didnt konw one end of a horse from the other a few months ago, so its a learning curve for me gl for the next

Re: Quick System saw the price go up to 6.6 :tongue2 thought i'd give it a bit more time..... but i ended up chasing it down to 5.4 :rollin bastards didn't see the last jump as i was just putting a little saver on at 1.03 but i could hear the commentator so i clicked really fast :lol nice winner in the bag Ralphie :ok