Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System Result Cheltenham 03:05 KIRBYBROGUELANTERN.....4th..14/1 Todays Profit = -10.00 pts. ---------------------- Bank = + 1644.82 pts. Profit = + 1544.82 pts. ----------------------

raced wide throughout, led to well before 3rd, lost place, rallied to chase leaders 3 out weakened between last 2
had a good feeling about this watched race and i thought it was a cert to place going well and wasn't using whip while all around were using theirs. beaten 1/2 length for 3rd. THIS IS NOT GOING WELL AT PRESENT

Re: Quick System evad I know mate i worry about everything was just thinking about my Dad this morning he lived and dreamed horses maybe my hatred for bookies comes from there its nothing personal I just don't like em so when i think of you guys losing hard earned cash to them cause of losers i put up on here i start to worry but i won't worry about todays honest :) really like the look of this one ;)

Re: Quick System Ralphie, Don't worry about us all blowing our pocket money and then the housekeeping. It's always our decision and we are well aware that there will be more losers than winners. This is a system that, over the years now, doesn't show any signs of taking us to the poorhouse if we stick to level stakes. I like to think of it as your father's legacy to us all and I hold you in the highest esteem for sharing it with us so consistently. :cheers G

Re: Quick System Ralphie mate, Dont worry - I promise I will tell you when to worry! Anyone who does this or any other system should know what they are doing and be prepared to loose money the first rule of the game has always been and will always be DONT BET WITH MONEY YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOOSE. As with other followers of your system I hold you in very high regard and a small loosing run is NOT going to make me abandon the system! Cheers Ray

evad I know mate i worry about everything was just thinking about my Dad this morning he lived and dreamed horses maybe my hatred for bookies comes from there its nothing personal I just don't like em so when i think of you guys losing hard earned cash to them cause of losers i put up on here i start to worry but i won't worry about todays honest :) really like the look of this one ;)