Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System Racing Post

6(6) 95221Shannersburg 15 "); //-->Green Day Packer 135 (5J) P C Haslam 50 38-9Andrew Elliott(3) 378 75

9/2

just one problem as both ran yesterday, so much for the racing post then.

Re: Quick System Again for Royal Approval Racing Post doesn't have its last race in the form figures nor in the LTO number. Is that because the last race was a Hurdle and this one isn't ( if i'm not mistaken ) Anyone know ? And i don't see Lady Causeway as selection as it didn't win it's last race, unless i missed something somewhere again :unsure But i fully agree with Beautifull Madness :lol

Re: Quick System

Again for Royal Approval Racing Post doesn't have its last race in the form figures nor in the LTO number. Is that because the last race was a Hurdle and this one isn't ( if i'm not mistaken )
I think that's right.
And i don't see Lady Causeway as selection as it didn't win it's last race, unless i missed something somewhere again :unsure
Maybe Ralphie meant Lupita in the same race?

Re: Quick System cheers slapdash, Lupita comes close but just doesn't make the criteria, I suspect Ralphie's info source hasn't got Lady Causeway's last race on the 13th and Ralphie's choice is based on its race before that on the 9th which it did win and all other criteria fit.

Re: Quick System RESULT Tramore 06:10 ROYAL APPROVAL.....3rd..7/4 Tramore 06:40 LADY CAUSEWAY.....NOT A SELECTION Folkestone 07:00 BEAUTIFUL MADNESS.....4th Todays Profit = - 20.00 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 1571.79 pts. Profit = + 1471.79 pts. --------------------- Very sorry about LADY CAUSEWAY i can't explain it can't blame my sight although it isn't good but i aren't blaming that some days i really struggle to see but not yesterday.

Re: Quick System Got a shock when i saw all these posts :unsure I think I am going to have to come back on here if I can before they run. I use R.P. signpost which gives winners in last 7 days I then click on each one to see its last result. Can't explain yesterdays cock up though :$

I suspect Ralphie's info source hasn't got Lady Causeway's last race on the 13th and Ralphie's choice is based on its race before that on the 9th which it did win
I would like to think that was how I made the mistake but I can't prove it .

Re: Quick System Ralphie, first things first, DON'T BE SO BLOODY HARD ON YOURSELF. Didn't know about those singposts :\ there i was going through all the cards one by one. Unfortunately Mister Completely isn't listed on the 7 day winner list, probably because its previous race was on the All Weather ( just guessing ) so we'll just have to keep going through those cards anyhow. I can feel a bit of programming coming on, fingers itching now... to be continued...

Re: Quick System RESULT Newbury 04:20 MISTER COMPLETELY.....nowhere Catterick 05:35 RUDRY WORLD.....Non-Runner Catterick 06:40 CHOISETTE.....4th Todays Profit = - 20.00 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 1569.79 pts. Profit = + 1469.79 pts. ---------------------

Re: Quick System Hi Data

Unfortunately Mister Completely isn't listed on the 7 day winner list
it was on mine mate won on the 13th @ Wolverhampton i think when we get on the signposts screen we should press REFRESH to see if it changes/updates the list ------------------------------------------------------- this is a bad run that we are in we need a winner to end it.