Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System As a newbie, I think its time to come out of the shadows and thank ralphie7 for his advice and top tips :D My first dabble with cash and a nice £40 return :cow So thanks m8, if your every around the Wirral, give me a shout and I owe you a pint or 2 :ok SimonT

Re: Quick System RESULT Sedgefield 03:50 TIME TO REFLECT.....3rd..7/1 Kempton 05:25 SAN ANTONIO.....1st..7/1 Todays Profit = + 45.75 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 738.33 pts. Profit = + 638.33 pts. ---------------------

3rd 18l :'>Time To Reflect (IRE) 6L McGrath(3) 7-1
11 1R Guest
Held up towards rear, headway 5 out, ridden 3 out, kept on same pace from next, no impression on first 2
1st Drawn 15 :'>San Antonio 5W Supple 7-1
9 3Mrs P Sly
Opened 6/1, touched 7/1 £3500-£500

Re: Quick System nice one ralphie well done just a quick question though mate.... what would the profit/return look like if the ones that we backed ew were win only..... would it enhance the overall profit so far or decrease it??

Re: Quick System Hi Evad good question mate :ok and one which i hadn't thought of but would really like to know the answer to leave it with me and i will have a look at it. bear with me though bit of an amateur with excel i still haven't finished last years review yet what with work, computer problems and just being a bit peed off :( i haven't looked at it for a few weeks now but i will try and get back to it. i am very interested in the answer. ralphie

Re: Quick System RESULT Ludlow 03:10 AT YOUR REQUEST.....1st..6/4 Leicester 03:30 LORD CONYERS.....nowhere Todays Profit = + 5.00 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 743.33 pts. Profit = + 643.33 pts. ---------------------

1st :'>At Your Request 4D R Dennis 6-4
11 8Ian Williams
Pulled hard, tracked leaders, led last, pushed out Opened 11/8, touched 13/8 £975-£600, £600-£400(x2)
7th Drawn 16 1¾ l :'>Lord Conyers (IRE) 6S Sanders 11-8
9 6G Woodward
Held up, ridden and headway 2f out, soon one pace Opened 6/4, touched 13/8 £650-£400(x2), £1500-£1000, £750-£500

Re: Quick System RESULT Tipperary 07:00 INCH ISLAND.....1st..7/2 Todays Profit = + 35.00 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 778.33 pts. Profit = + 678.33 pts. ---------------------

1st Inch Island 5T P O'Shea 7-2
10 3G Lyons
Slowly into stride and held up towards rear, 6th and headway on outer entering straight, led 1f out, soon clear, easily

Re: Quick System Hi Ralphie Brilliant system, but have missed somewhere how you decide on an EW bet as opposed to the straight win. Is it based solely on price, or any other factors to consider? Thanks again, Laney

Re: Quick System CHESTER.1:30 NAHEEF.2:00SSTARCHY. 2:30SHANNON SPRINGS(NB)3:35mountain high.wetherby 7:25billie john(nap).....thats just what i think 4 2day best of luck!! i would be happy 2 see what yous think?

Re: Quick System Hi maborouk thanks mate :ok lets hope for some more like that. Hi laney yes solely on price I use R/P forecast price if forecast price is 1/4 or less NO BET up to and inc. 5/1 WIN BET over 5/1 EACH WAY BET evad asked me if we had backed all selections WIN ONLY what difference it would have made to the profit/return. I will check this but it might take me a while. as I aren't the best with spreadsheets. and I am having a few computer problems at present. thanks ralphie

Re: Quick System Wire :welcome Good Luck tomorrow mate :ok Chester is the smallest and tightest course in Britain the task is finding the horses that can act on it. Low Numbers are highly favoured in sprints. like my Dad used to say to me " back your own - and you can't blame anyone " you have as much chance as me mate of finding em i will keep my fingers crossed for you :hope i have only picked out 2 at Chester 01:30 SOLSKJAER 02:00 LOOKS COULD KILL but they aren't system selections - just my fancys plus Tipperary 05:55 BAGGIO plus Chepstow 06:40 HADATH - e/w ralphie

Re: Quick System wire this is only my honest opinion mate i can and do get it wrong. Mr Mustard will take some beating and A.P. is back on board. he is 100% on this horse 3 rides 3 wins Ryhall has good place prospects though. MR BIGGLESWORTH looks nailed on mate. Good Luck ralphie

Re: Quick System hey ralphie what do u think of LAST PIONEER 7:30 SMOOTH JAZZ 8:40 hamilton,5:55 BOWLEAZE 6:25 PARTY GAMES 7:55 TOM SAYERS wincanton,im hopein 2 get back up with these.:hope