Easy Money?

Burnley Joe

Afternoon, Just thought i would tell you about GetMinted.com. At this moment in time there are 139 tables in use and 215 players! They are running WPT sats starting from $4 for level 1 and $55 for level 3 for the legends of poker in California, last night for $10 level 2 only 10 runners and top two qualify and third got $30. Tables are not the best but this looks great value. Also, having looked at their torneys the most enterants was 88 for a £1000 with a buy in of £10. I will try it out and let you know, let me know if you are gonna have a shot. Regards Joe :hope

Re: Easy Money? Bad beats happen everywhere.. and are nothing to do with the software, lol :) The WPT stuff is £, not $, but does seem to be decent value. Run as a ladder with 4 levels, starting from £4 (£15, £55, ?) with 1/4 being paid through to the next level. Couldn't find any mention of level 4, or it's payouts though. Everything is in £, with some small gtd tourneys.. no addeds, and not a lot to shout about generally. The interface is nice though, kind of 3D. No stats, poor chat box, lobbies are a bit clunky looking.. doesn't do it for me.