Hodgey On Telly

guesswest

Re: Hodgey On Telly I did exactly the same yesterday, and then somebody was downloading. Maybe guesswest's computer needs to be "seeding" to tell newbie's computer where to find us? I'm sure if I worked on it a bit, I could sound as though I understood all of this!

Re: Hodgey On Telly I have opened it a number of times today (open again now) but likewise - noone downloading, so I've closed it...... Will leave it open for a bit now ........ but sounds like you need Guesswest to get you started.....

Re: Hodgey On Telly i keep forgetting to load up morpheus every time i start the PC. I've the full episode downloaded but I've yet to watch it. I've morpheus running in the background now if anyone still wants to download it. That should improve the speed if anyone still needs it. PS. Forgot to thank you GaF for uploading in the fist place.:ok

Re: Hodgey On Telly Just watched it, you did well mate :clap Didn't make any wrong decisions at all, perhaps could have been more aggressive when down to 3/4 players but there were no obvious opportunities for you to make moves really - as you said you didn't have much luck with the cards. I might have raised it up with JT when there were 4 left and maybe re-raised on the BB when you had A5 and there were 3 left. As I said though there were no obvious moves you could have made and the half decent hands you did pick up were at the wrong times :eyes You were unlucky with the first hand, would have set you up nicely if you'd taken down that first pot. You also made a good lay down when you picked up AQ and really had to make a move with AJ at the end there. The fact you only started with 25*BB means any mistake you make is going to be very costly and doesn't leave much room for playing poker. Fantastic for your first live game though mate, looked like great fun :)

Re: Hodgey On Telly I'll give morpheus a check and see if I have it configured correctly. I remember reading bittorrent before and you can do a direct peer to peer transfer if you know each others ip address. If I can't get morpheus to work, I'll transfer the file to bitcomet and upload it overnight for you (bittorrent slows my internet considerably)

Re: Hodgey On Telly Sorry to those who were trying to get this, I killed the upload in Azureus yesterday because I needed bandwith for something and forgot to uncap it, should be seeding alright now. Bitcomet and Azureus both support trackerless torrents (by IP), and happy to give you my IP if you really want it oval, but the torrent is up and working fine so there should be no need - if it's slowing your computer down just cap the up/download somewhere comfortable, trackerless vs trackered torrenting shouldn't make any difference speed wise.

Re: Hodgey On Telly

Just watched it, you did well mate :clap Didn't make any wrong decisions at all, perhaps could have been more aggressive when down to 3/4 players but there were no obvious opportunities for you to make moves really - as you said you didn't have much luck with the cards. I might have raised it up with JT when there were 4 left and maybe re-raised on the BB when you had A5 and there were 3 left. As I said though there were no obvious moves you could have made and the half decent hands you did pick up were at the wrong times :eyes You were unlucky with the first hand, would have set you up nicely if you'd taken down that first pot. You also made a good lay down when you picked up AQ and really had to make a move with AJ at the end there. The fact you only started with 25*BB means any mistake you make is going to be very costly and doesn't leave much room for playing poker. Fantastic for your first live game though mate, looked like great fun :)
Yes, the first hand I wasn't expecting 3 callers! And I agree, having watched it a few times now, a re-raise with my A5 might have been the better play. But easy for me to say that now!! :D Overall, a cracking experience though. :ok

Re: Hodgey On Telly

Sorry to those who were trying to get this' date=' I killed the upload in Azureus yesterday because I needed bandwith for something and forgot to uncap it, should be seeding alright now. Bitcomet and Azureus both support trackerless torrents (by IP), and happy to give you my IP if you really want it oval, but the torrent is up and working fine so there should be no need - if it's slowing your computer down just cap the up/download somewhere comfortable, trackerless vs trackered torrenting shouldn't make any difference speed wise.[/quote'] I have it downloaded Guesswest (tyvm) but I'm having trouble sharing it. I can share other files but not torrents. I can't see what my problem is. If you have morpheus, try a search for Pokerdome.avi you may get it that way.

• 2 weeks later...