staffy's mad system revisited.

A while back I tried out a system where I started with £100 and split it into 10 bets. I then took all winning bets out of that 10 and placed all winnings onto the next set. So if 7 won there would be 7 bets next time round and so on. The ultimate aim is to get 10 winning bets in a row in other words have a 10 team accy. I am going to try this again for a laugh. This is mainly down to Valiant for reminding me of this. Therefore to start of with I will have 10 bets of £10. ( i hope all this makes sense).

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: staffy's mad system revisited. good luck staffy - i tried this out a while back following Frisky's version with little success but hoping that my betting has developed since :unsure Good to see you start well - just wondering what the best you did in the past was - did you get close to the magic 10?

Re: staffy's mad system revisited.

good luck staffy - i tried this out a while back following Frisky's version with little success but hoping that my betting has developed since :unsure Good to see you start well - just wondering what the best you did in the past was - did you get close to the magic 10?
No mate think the best was about 4. However before I was only picking random teams without any real thought. This time I am using a system based on ratings for my picks. I have no idea how it will pan out as I have not done any testting yet on the ratings but could be fun trying.. Thanks for the luck also will need it.

Round 1 Bet 2 Cruzeiro V Corinthians £10 on Home win @ 1.87 ish
Round 1 Bet 1 backed at 1.83 Round 1 Bet 2 staked £10 Round 1 Bet 2 Returned £18.13 Total bets £20 Total Returned £38.45 Total Profit £18.45

Re: staffy's mad system revisited. Hey Staffy good luck with this. Been thinking of something similar myself but will wait until the start of the new season. One question regarding your staking. Are you staking £10 on each bet or are you rolling the stake over, ie to make this a true accumulator? Maybe its just me but your figures don't seem to add up if you are only staking £10 on each bet. GL

Hey Staffy good luck with this. Been thinking of something similar myself but will wait until the start of the new season. One question regarding your staking. Are you staking £10 on each bet or are you rolling the stake over, ie to make this a true accumulator? Maybe its just me but your figures don't seem to add up if you are only staking £10 on each bet. GL
In round 1 mate the stakes are all £10. In round 2 the stakes will be £10 + Profit for each bet. Not sure if I will stick to equal bets or keep each bet profit the same. With regards to Stakes and Profit. I am doing this with someone else so the profit s showing for both of us so is wrong. Will edit it now.

round 1 bet 3 Keflavik V IBV £10 on home win at 1.88
Backed at 1.89 Round 1 Bet 3 Backed £10 Round 1 Bet 3 Returned £18.50 Profit ££8.50 Total staked £30 Total Returned £56.95 Total Profit £26.95

In round 1 mate the stakes are all £10. In round 2 the stakes will be £10 + Profit for each bet. Not sure if I will stick to equal bets or keep each bet profit the same.
That makes more sense to me now thanks.

Round 1 Bet 6 Dublin V Shelbourne Backing away team @ 1.75 ish Decided to drop my asking price
Round 1 bet 6 won. Will update bank and profits at end of round as I just keep confusing myself which is easy done.

Re: staffy's mad system revisited. After 10 bets £100 Staked After 10 bets £129.70 Returned After 10 bets £29.70 Profit Round 2 will consist of 7 bets @ 18.42 Initially set myself an aim of 1.8 - 2.2 on befair. However I have scrapped this and there are no restrictions on odds.