***Betfred***

Valiant23

The only games I've played on Betfred this last week or so are the PL league games. However I got this e-mail today;

Dear Andrew, CONGRATULATIONS!! As a top three finisher in one of our weekly tournmaments, you have qualified for the Tournament Winner's Freeroll. This exclusive $1000 freeroll takes place tomorrow (Sunday), at 8pm BST (15.00 EST). I hope to see you all there! Regards, Betfred Poker Team
I assume its because of the PL league game in which I came third (I think), so if you placed top 3 in any of these games check your in-box. :ok

Re: ***Betfred***

The only games I've played on Betfred this last week or so are the PL league games. However I got this e-mail today; I assume its because of the PL league game in which I came third (I think), so if you placed top 3 in any of these games check your in-box. :ok
Anything for finishing in the bottom 10? :unsure :lol

Re: ***Betfred*** i am trying to send a private message but its saying this $bbuserinfo[username], You do not have permission to access this page. This is because you are not logged in or have not registered. but i am logged in and registered, anyone know whats wrong?

The only games I've played on Betfred this last week or so are the PL league games. However I got this e-mail today; I assume its because of the PL league game in which I came third (I think), so if you placed top 3 in any of these games check your in-box. :ok
I got that too. I thought it was for the Million semi, but must have been for the PL league. Nice extra bonus that!:nana:nana

Re: ***Betfred*** e mailed them to ask if i was in this,they said yes i should have got an e mail today,so now registered........:ok anyone who thinks they may have qualified just try to register in the lobby,if your on the restricted list it will let you in.....

Don't forget the Betfred Satellite Players Freeroll at 8:00 tonight - you may be qualified because of using the token you got from one of the games we played to play a $3.30 Millions game. Its a $500 freeroll that attracts about 500 entrants.
thanks for the info about this one too.registered now..:ok

Re: ***Betfred*** I won!!! I won!!! I won!!!! :cow :cow :nana :nana :cow :cow Only my 2nd ever MTT!!!!! $250 - my biggest win since joining PL. Thanks for your support Valiant at the end!! I won!! I won!!! I feel fantastic!!!!