** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

$500 added on mansion

robilaruk

thanks all for the support tonight/this morning Been a while since I made a FT!:ok (and I made 2 at the same time!) wp chewwie for the FT effort and sth1 for winning right, am off to play in the $33 sat for the grand final - -Vegas here I come ;) Damo

Re: $500 added on mansion

thanks all for the support tonight/this morning Been a while since I made a FT!:ok (and I made 2 at the same time!) wp chewwie for the FT effort and sth1 for winning right, am off to play in the $33 sat for the grand final - -Vegas here I come ;) Damo
Whats your nickname on Mansion? I'm also in the $30+3 R...

Re: $500 added on mansion lizziePL got booted out after about 40 mins - same happen to you? Have emailed customer service and got a response back in 2 hours! 2 HOURS NO 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!! - very very impressed They are looking at the issues and will refund those affected Damo

Whats your nickname on Mansion? I'm also in the $30+3 R...

Re: $500 added on mansion Don't think so but you do get the $500 added, pokerdome (value $7,000), WSOP seats ($15,000) and World Cup promotions for 1 cent or less along with $25, $50 and $200 added tournie with 25 runners or less for $1 - $10 buy in's. Absolutely massive value for those that are willing to deposit and it keeps a lot of the freeroll maniacs away.