Bad Beats

GaF

Whines about Bad Beats seam to have declined substantially recently :loon :loon So running the severe risk of relaunching this monster (which I DON'T want to do), was having a thought about what the worst bad beat possible would be..... Has to be post flop, where 2 cards are needed from only 2 cards in the deck and they arrive runner runner. Can't get any worse than that can it? So for example Quad Kings flopped up against a pair of aces and rag - only runner runner aces can save the pair of aces ...... the aces will do it about 1 time in a thousand ..... not that remote really for the smallest chance (where not drawing dead).

Board: Kd Kc 7s Dead: equity (%) win (%) tie (%) Hand 1: 00.1010 % 00.10% 00.00% { AcAd } Hand 2: 99.8990 % 99.90% 00.00% { KhKs }
So lets lay down the challenge - do we really suffer from that many bad beats? Who suffers the worst bad beat? If you sffer a bad beat WORSE than the WORST listed in this thread, then post it :ok Now, I'm not talking just about something pathetic like my AKo all in pre flop was overturned by AJo - that's pathetic and not worth talking about :P - I mean REAL bad beats!!! The only ones that will get to the odds are post flop (nothing is a big enough favourite pre flop to be considered a bad beat for this and post turn, it cannot be any worse than 1 card from 46 - about 2%) - and you MUST have a decision to make for it to count - i.e. if you were all in pre flop, you can't be Bad Beat because you were never that overwhelmingly ahead when the money went in!!! To see the odds - you can use PokerStove - if you haven't got it, why not??? it's free :loon You can always PM me your hand history and I'll check for you. This is NOT a thread to post all your bad beats - you are only welcome to post bad beats in here if at the time you post them, they are the worst in the thread!!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.