Speedway GP Denmark

I know it's early, but this Sat, it's the Dannish GP, anyone with any thoughts. I have a cluster of riders i will be looking into which include, B Pedersen (must make a final soon) 28's Lindback(massive odds and made the final last year,just a small bet) 66's Hampel (claims to have his engines just perfect now and showed at Cardiff last time out) 28's Adams (will defo make a final, but when, Cradiff was alot better and was robbed by the track) 14's Anderson (the form rider and alot to prove, his home nation and just waiting to stick two fingers up at the selectors for being left out of the grand prix's, but best price 10's maybe a bit short for me. All the above is pure value, I just hope the likes of Crump/Hancock/ and Nicky P have bad nights!!:ok

Re: Speedway GP Denmark Bosnian, It`s starting to get expensive to follow Adams for me but as you say, he was robbed by the track at Cardiff after looking as fast as anybody on the night. He`s gradually got better as this series has gone on and I`d like to think he`s due a podium finish or even a win. More bets to follow but Adams is definitely the first bet for me:ok

Re: Speedway GP Denmark My bets are done all ew :- Bjarne Pederson 33/1 betfred 1/4 1,2,3 (below is from his personal website,made the sem's last time out and is his home nation) Bjarne Pedersen in great shape before Parken It’s going to be hard for Bjarne to be pessimistic before Saturday’s Speedway Grand Prix in Parken. Monday evening he won six out of six heats in the best British league as Poole won a great victory 66-24 against Arena Essex. It wasn’t the 18 quite easily gained points which pleased the Danish speedway-rider the most. - Actually there was only competition from Michael Max tonight. The best thing was that we finally got the clutches working. The problems have meant that I have been unsteady during the starts. My sponsor Sea View Coaches has helped me getting some new parts for the clutch, and these parts made a great difference, says Bjarne Pedersen. The 18 points have of course given med some more confidence before this year’s biggest Danish speedway event. - Right now I feel in great shape, and it has never been better this season. This is of course great right before Parken but I also know that there won’t be any chance to relax. Antonio Lindback 66/1 Hills 1/4 1,2,3 An erractic rider but is either in the mix or 0 points, based on the fact he came third last year at this track which shows he obviously likes it and is riding well at the moment, a specualtive ew punt on this one. Leigh Adam's 14/1 1/4 1,2,,3 No indeph analysis on this one, have been backing him from the start and last time out was very unlucky with the track proving the better of him when looked certain to qualify for the semi's. On his day Adam's will beat anyone and I'm just hoping he can get things going early in Denmark. Good luck if having a punt this Sat:ok