** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Can someone help?

I am off to Royal Ascot for my usual Friday trip with the lads. After being away 2 years, it will be interesting to see what the place looks like. Anyway, i need your help......... you guys are excellent tipsters from what i have read, therefore PLEASE give me a winner!! I am leaving at 09.30am to go to the pub. 1 winner will do:ok :lol

Re: Can someone help? OK . Bowles. I will give it a shot. For what little i know. Well i Think it could be sixies icon in the 3.10 Reason it last ran in group 1 against sir percy and was running on and staying on final furlong when hung badly to the left. It is now going in a group 2 , and i think Trainer Noseda is going well with his horses. Take a look and let me know what you think you mega tipster:ok

Re: Can someone help? Have a good day mate. As you know i am not a tipster, I just thought it might get the ball rolling with some tips off the other guys. As some of them do know there stuff:clap :clap Me i know nothing, the spread on the distance is my game

Re: Can someone help? Have to agree with Kev, I've backed sixties icon already for tomorrow. After the maiden at Windsor I noted: Shaken up to lead final furlong, well bred, will improve. Ran creditably in Gp 1 Derby and certainly has every chance. I really fancy Galient in the 4.55 and it has been set out for this race for a long time, Jarvis certainly in form with 2 good winners at York last weekend. Also fancy Star Of Light in 4.25 (close to pace, led and ran on, kept on strongly) and nice price at 6-1, may go out. Good Luck mate, hope you have a good day and find plenty of winners.:ok

Re: Can someone help? i have been looking at the 4.25 race & i cannot belive BLUE MONDAY is 9/1 with the bookies. This must be a knocking ew bet. has won 6 out of last 10 & in 1st 4 in the other 4 of them. Likes the distance & goes on any ground. Has a big weight but this is a gutsy performer.

Re: Can someone help?

i have been looking at the 4.25 race & i cannot belive BLUE MONDAY is 9/1 with the bookies. This must be a knocking ew bet. has won 6 out of last 10 & in 1st 4 in the other 4 of them. Likes the distance & goes on any ground. Has a big weight but this is a gutsy performer.
I don't think there is a more consistent horse in the race, depends on the weight

Have to agree with Kev' date= I've backed sixties icon already for tomorrow. After the maiden at Windsor I noted: Shaken up to lead final furlong, well bred, will improve. Ran creditably in Gp 1 Derby and certainly has every chance. I really fancy Galient in the 4.55 and it has been set out for this race for a long time, Jarvis certainly in form with 2 good winners at York last weekend. Also fancy Star Of Light in 4.25 (close to pace, led and ran on, kept on strongly) and nice price at 6-1, may go out. Good Luck mate, hope you have a good day and find plenty of winners.:ok
I can't believe i actually may have got something near as right. Thanks for the vote of confidence mate.:ok I am now going to do your picking's along with Bowles for tomorrow.

i have been looking at the 4.25 race & i cannot belive BLUE MONDAY is 9/1 with the bookies. This must be a knocking ew bet. has won 6 out of last 10 & in 1st 4 in the other 4 of them. Likes the distance & goes on any ground. Has a big weight but this is a gutsy performer.
:clap :clap :clap :clap Well spotted. finished well to get fourth:ok