Intersting Random HH from $109

robilaruk

Intersting Random HH from $109  

1. 1.

• Shove
    • Call
    • Fold

Okay I have raised on the button with AK How would play this - shove, call or fold Damo -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hand #339135006 at table: 5 Player $100 NL Started: Thu Jun 22 <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />14:59:48 2006 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

alvaroadv is at seat 1 with 1925.00 Winmachine is at seat 2 with 1290.00 hero is at seat 3 with 2255.00 Bluff Face is at seat 4 with 2900.00 casps is at seat 5 with 1480.00

casps posts the large blind 100.00 Bluff Face posts the small blind 50.00

Bluff Face: --, -- casps: --, -- alvaroadv: --, -- Winmachine: --, -- hero: Kd, As

Pre-flop:

alvaroadv: Call 100.00 Winmachine: Fold hero: Raise 400.00 Bluff Face: Fold casps: Call 400.00 alvaroadv: Fold

Flop (Board: 10d, Qh, 10c):

casps: Bet 300.00

Re: Intersting Random HH from $109 I Don`t think you can call here, because you doN´t know what cards will help say and A come if Villain has a T or AQ, then you are still dead, and you don´t have potodds to chase J alone. If you push all-in, Villain have 1080 left after the flop so thats the max you can lose now, if you win you will get a pot of 3010. So you need 36 % chance to win to make a push right (if you get called). If he has a T then you have hopeless odds max 16 % and if he has AT, KT, or JT even worse. Against a top pair AA-TT you also have hopeless odds max 26 % If he has a Q then you have 26-31 % depending on his kicker. Against an under pair like 77 you got about 47 %. Against a straight draw KJ or J9 about 75 %. On balance unless he is an aggresive player I think would let this hand go. But I think you can defend both a push and a fold here.

Re: Intersting Random HH from $109 many thanks viggo for the analysis for me its an easy choice FOLD I have nothing, why call to hit a gutshot J? pointless as you say Let him have it and move on Damo :cheers

I Don`t think you can call here, because you doN´t know what cards will help say and A come if Villain has a T or AQ, then you are still dead, and you don´t have potodds to chase J alone. If you push all-in, Villain have 1080 left after the flop so thats the max you can lose now, if you win you will get a pot of 3010. So you need 36 % chance to win to make a push right (if you get called). If he has a T then you have hopeless odds max 16 % and if he has AT, KT, or JT even worse. Against a top pair AA-TT you also have hopeless odds max 26 % If he has a Q then you have 26-31 % depending on his kicker. Against an under pair like 77 you got about 47 %. Against a straight draw KJ or J9 about 75 %. On balance unless he is an aggresive player I think would let this hand go. But I think you can defend both a push and a fold here.