** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Remortage your house. Raid the childrens Piggy Banks

Re: Remortage your house. Raid the childrens Piggy Banks Sergeant Cecil for me. Horse didn't let me down last year! After creating history last season by becoming the first horse to win the Northumberland Plate, Ebor and Cesarewitch in the same year, he has arguably shown an improved level of form this time around. Last time out at York over a more suitable mile and three-quarters, in rain softened ground his turn of foot was just blunted but he still finished a game second. Longest trip it has raced, but only Reefscape has actually won at this distance so it's not like the others are 100% suited to the trip. Quote: 'There are not many stayers in training that can be ridden for acceleration but Rod Millman's charge is certainly one of them and he has more chance of staying the extreme trip of two and a half miles than most of his rivals.' That'll do for me.

Re: Remortage your house. Raid the childrens Piggy Banks Im with you on the horse but i will keep the house and just try and sell the kids to get a stake :nana

Heck even sell your kids if you have too, this horse can not and will not lose. Reefscape 3.50!!

Re: Remortage your house. Raid the childrens Piggy Banks I'm with fleet ,Segant Cecil despite coming from a minority yard is 1 out and out stayer in the race. Admittally reefscape did win over this distance in France however the pace was slow that day the stanima test wont have been anything like what will today. Oh and I would remortgage my house if dint live in a council property:eyes

Re: Remortage your house. Raid the childrens Piggy Banks

Heck even sell your kids if you have too, this horse can not and will not lose. Reefscape 3.50!!
Theirs no doubt the horse must have every chance today and A Fabre would not bring him over hear if not confident. The trouble with meetings like this the horses can boil up in the parade ring and to put the house down on a race like this is another matter. For me though the one of Stoutes is the one they all have to beat who ran second in this at York last year and if stripping fitter this time may just win it.

Re: Remortage your house. Raid the childrens Piggy Banks LoL the title was a bit tongue in cheek, I mean it is a max bet for whatever your max bet is, I know people on here are not stupid enough to back beyond thier means (except me maybe LOL). The reason is it is very rare that you can get a horse who has the speed to compete in Group 1's over shorter distances AND can also stay. Look at Sergeant Cecil and Distinction over shorter distances they are only listed or Group 3 class at best and then look at Reefscape running against some high class proven Group 1 horses.