ATP Nottingham & Ordina Open & WTA Eastbourne 18th-24th June

Re: ATP Nottingham & Ordina Open & WTA Eastbourne 18th-24th June

Well, haven't been following the tournaments this week, but is Hernych actually through to the semis @ Ordina and playing unpredictalbe Serra as a barking dog? Not sure I'd be risking anything on the match, but it looks a bit of an overprice on the Czech up and coming (?) one.
He is, and he hasn't been troubled at all this week. Thing is, I haven't seen him play this week, but I did see Serra and he was very impressive against Ferrero. It's a tough match to call, good luck with the dog T:ok

Re: ATP Nottingham & Ordina Open & WTA Eastbourne 18th-24th June

SportTennis
EventATP Nottingham
SelectionGASQUET v Soderling
Strength10/10
Date23/06/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.62 (Back)
ReasoningLast night the best price on this was 1.53 but now we're getting over 1.6 and it seems worth a go. Gasquet started pretty slowly this week but has looked better and better in each match and is looking very strong to defend his title. He was really flowing yesterday against Simon and he has the goods to break Soderling. As you'll know I've backed Soderling quite a bit this week and he's got the job done, however, I think this is the end of the road for him. He's served fairly well and looked solid but I think he'll need to more to get on top of Gasquet. H2H is 2-0 to Soderling but both were in challengers when Gasquet was really struggling.

Re: ATP Nottingham & Ordina Open & WTA Eastbourne 18th-24th June Baghdatis M. v Ancic M.; 2 sets 1.51 3 sets 2.18 I am inclined to put some on 3 sets in this encounter........Opsss about to ask your opinions, guys......but seems a bit late........Gone, started ı guess :puke

Re: ATP Nottingham & Ordina Open & WTA Eastbourne 18th-24th June I think that's me done for the week. Ancic, Henin and Gasquet should all win but the prices aren't that special. Not sure about Safina/Krajicek, never seen K play on grass, Safina struggled today, it looks a dodgy one. Anyway, a good solid week before the big one successfully completed:ok

Re: ATP Nottingham & Ordina Open & WTA Eastbourne 18th-24th June Doubt Hernych can trouble Ancic here but as Mr I says, the price on Ancic is nothing to write home about. BTW, another not so nice piece of news for Hernych is he§ll meet Berdych for starters @ Wimbledon:(