2.15 Folks

Re: 2.15 Folks

2/1 in a big field... I don't know if I like the sound of that... Good luck with it though mate' date=' hope it hacks up for you.[/quote'] i think its just been knocking on the door all season, the trainer needs it to come good again. seems to always say its staying on at the finish so perhaps a 6f distance is better. its last win was on same track off rating of 49 last June on same ground. Off 54 today, may put a few people off still. my only other 2 in the field are Elvina (has a low draw) & great belief to go at a decent price.

Re: 2.15 Folks

I am running a few systems behind the scenes at present & a horse keeps coming up today ENJOY THE BUZZ 5/2 Stan James is 2/1 with other firms. A bit skinny but ready to win now after decent efforts recently.
load of pants sorry guys, deffo a poor shout looking at the way it ran.

Re: 2.15 Folks Don't blame yourself Bowles....I tipped it in one of my threads.:wall I'm mad with myself as I normally only back EW and on horses over 5/1....think I got carried away here....have defo learnt a valuable lesson here:spank

Re: 2.15 Folks It was running really well this time last year and then I think it ran on the friday of Royal Ascot and lost after I lumped on big. It certainly looked like it could win the race today but there was no value at 11-4. It has been placed so much recently and it is only a matter of time before it wins again.