5 card draw

friskyfitz

just been playing this on SO to gain raked hands and got these two hands in the space of 3 games :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon wonder if there is any bonus for a royal in draw poker on SO ??? Hand #326416588 at table: Table FCD 7-A 23 Started: Fri Jun 09 15:06:43 2006 LEON230 is at seat 1 with 14.00 cagrican is at seat 2 with 18.50 almamater6 is at seat 3 with 16.50 hephaistos is at seat 4 with 6.00 friskyfit is at seat 5 with 8.25 hephaistos posts the large blind 0.50 almamater6 posts the small blind 0.25 almamater6: --, -- friskyfit: As, 8c LEON230: --, -- cagrican: --, -- Pre-flop: friskyfit: Call 0.50 LEON230: Call 0.50 cagrican: Fold almamater6: Call 0.50 almamater6: Check friskyfit: Bet 1.00 LEON230: Fold almamater6: Fold Showdown: friskyfit shows: As, Ks, Qs, Js, 10s (a royal flush) friskyfit wins the pot of 1.50 by default (0.00 rake were taken for this hand) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hand #326417172 at table: Table FCD 7-A 23 Started: Fri Jun 09 15:07:21 2006 LEON230 is at seat 1 with 13.50 cagrican is at seat 2 with 18.50 almamater6 is at seat 3 with 16.25 hephaistos is at seat 4 with 6.00 friskyfit is at seat 5 with 8.75 friskyfit posts the large blind 0.50 friskyfit: 9h, Ac LEON230: --, -- cagrican: --, -- almamater6: --, -- Pre-flop: LEON230: Raise 1.00 cagrican: Fold almamater6: Fold friskyfit: Fold -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hand #326417450 at table: Table FCD 7-A 23 Started: Fri Jun 09 15:07:39 2006 LEON230 is at seat 1 with 13.50 cagrican is at seat 2 with 18.50 almamater6 is at seat 3 with 16.25 hephaistos is at seat 4 with 6.00 friskyfit is at seat 5 with 8.50 LEON230 posts the large blind 0.50 friskyfit posts the small blind 0.25 friskyfit: Ah, Ks LEON230: --, -- cagrican: --, -- almamater6: --, -- Pre-flop: cagrican: Fold almamater6: Fold friskyfit: Raise 1.00 LEON230: Call 1.00 friskyfit: Bet 1.00 LEON230: Raise 2.00 friskyfit: Raise 3.00 LEON230: Call 3.00 Showdown: friskyfit shows: Ks, Kh, Kc, Kd, Qd (four of a kind, Kings) Mainpot: friskyfit wins the pot of 7.75 with four of a kind, Kings (0.25 rake were taken for this hand)

Re: 5 card draw

Certainly worth asking imo... I play 5-card draw for raked hands - use the turkish currency tables if you want to just rack up the raked hands (its cheaper). http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27772&
Most do use it but there were better pots (muppets) on the DOLLAR US one this morning so i went there;);) I asked about bonuses and was met with a firm NO and promptly asked about raked hand bonuses, then got into an argument about why an existing player must play 3000 raked hands for the same bonus that a new player only has to play 500 (and for existing players, have to play 1000rh before anything can be claimed while its 50 for a new user). Got me really wound up :lol:lol shame - a royal in draw poker is much harder to achieve than in texas holdem and i was hoping that even a token bonus would be available :sad:sad:sad

So what's the "7-A" in the table name about' date=' then?[/quote'] I played 5 card draw to get my raked hands and bonuses. I preferred the 7-A and clicked on this every time but there was quite a few times that it was regular 5 card draw even though the table description showed 7-A. :(

Re: 5 card draw Frisky, you do know the SO 5-card draw lobby has a mixture of regular and 7-A games? I'm not asking to be smart, but it wasn't clear from your previous posts, so I thought I'd better check, because if you didn't know, then I don't want you to play on the 7-A tables unawares, thinking your hands are better than they really are.

Re: 5 card draw Only tried this once and gave it up. Playing 7-A, I got dealt three sixes. That started the confusion (I realise now why the sixes are added). But the hand that made me realise that I should give up was when I folded a hand and it said on screen that I had a straight...but I didn't ...I had 6789A !!!! Maybe the point is to know the rules of a game before you hit the tables!

I played 5 card draw to get my raked hands and bonuses. I preferred the 7-A and clicked on this every time but there was quite a few times that it was regular 5 card draw even though the table description showed 7-A. :(
and vice versa me thinks... No Im quiet positive that it is just a misprint on the notepad reading for hand history thats all..... Slapdash, no offence was meant or was taken. It is a little confusing but it was REGULAR 5 draw. Also, I have played the 7-A vesion and i cant fathom it at all. Im also having a lot of fun with BADUGI on Blue Sq and Powers at the minute. Some complete numptys on it. Many join in and have no idea what they are playing at. Ive only seen about 5-6 guys who know how to play and I try avoiding them most of the day. It can be easy money if they are not around. Its gotten to the stage now where if one or two join in on the table, I say hello, have a little chat, wish them well and bugger off..!!! Its a respect thing! :lol:lol