** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Mlb 7/6

Florida Marlins @ San Fransisco Giants Under 8.5 2.01 (Pinnacle) 4 units FLA: LHP Dontrelle Willis (2-6, 4.72 ERA) SF: RHP Jamey Wright (5-4, 4.20 ERA) Not very high line, but i think the under is playable in this game with even odds. Both pitchers have been very good lately. Dontrelle Willis has pitched a string of very good games but has only 1 win to show for it. He has pitched deep into games and allowed 2 earned runs in each of his 4 last starts. San Fransisco Starter Jamey Wright has had a decent season and pitched rather well lately. Last time out he pitched 8 innings allowing 2 runs on 5 hits at Shea Stadium against the Mets. Both teams doesn't have great bullpens, especially Giants' pen is awful, so i'll hope these pitchers throw a solid game and can go deep into the game tonight.

Re: Mlb 7/6 LA Angels @ Tampa Bay Devil Rays Devil Rays 2.58 (Mansion) 3 units LAA: RHP Jered Weaver (2-0 1.35 ERA) TB: RHP Seth McClung (2-7, 6.21 ERA) Jered Weaver has been outstanding, but he has pitched only 2 games in the Majors during his career. i'll have to take the 2.58 price for the home team. Seth McClung has had some shaky outings lately against Boston and Toronto, but has pitched rather well at home this season. This is a rubber game of the 3 game series, tied at 1 a piece. Angels have played well lately, showing signs of improvement after a bad run last month, but Tampa is quite decent home team, possessing a 14-14 home record and always bats much better in home park. 2.58 is just a bit too much for them in this situation. I'll throw a small stake on this one

Re: Mlb 7/6 Cincinnati Reds @ St. Louis Cardinals Reds 1.93 (Mansion) 7 units CIN: RHP Aaron Harang (6-4, 3.65 ERA) STL: RHP Sidney Ponson (4-0, 2.93 ERA) I'll go rather high stake on the visitors. Reds bashed Cardinals 7-0 yesterday and are going for the sweep. With a win here they would even the record and take the first place tie in the NL Central. Aaron Harang is a really solid pitcher. He is the long time ace of the Reds lineup and has been outstanding lately. He has a great strikeout ratio and he doesn't walk batters much at all. I've said it before, but Cardinals starter Ponson has had a lot of luck keeping his ERA so low. He isn't very dominant pitcher at all. He allows plenty of hits, doesn't strikeout much and has never gone deeper than 6 innings this season. Last time out he allowed 9 hits, but once again were able to limit the damage to 2 runs in 6 innings of work against the Cubs. Cardinals will be missing the best player in the league, Pujols for some time now, making their batting lineup below average. Reds have a plenty of power hitters and a better pitcher on the mound. I see the 1.93 price great value and will take it.

Re: Mlb 7/6 Just the one for me tonite guys. Seattle Mariners withMoyer the money machine on the mound. Moyer is a solid all round pitcher - however at home at night when on song he is near unhittable. I have made bundles of money backin Moyer in this situation and layin him in the right spots - generally away from home. Up against him is Bonson with an ERA at night of 6. Very little in the BPs Am with Moyer big here at 1.7 :hope

Re: Mlb 7/6 Well guys Moyer didnt pitch that well but kept battling - an insane kind of game - Ms with a 9 - 4lead into the top of the 8th. Then a run walked in followed by a grand slam to tie it up. Solo shot to win it for the MS. Not what i expected but I'll take the win.:nana