Bank Holiday Monday Picks

5 meetings and lots of trainers in form and potentially good horses to follow for the rest of the flat season. I've based the following picks on mainly trainers in form and beacuse of the horses' last run; Fathom Five 2.05 Redcar I tipped this up 1st time out at 12/1 as Bryan Smart always seems to unearth a fast 2 year old and this did not disaapoint last time, as it showed greeness at the start missing the kick and then had to come round the field to get a good position and still won tidly enough! Should be a bit more track knowledgable today and can see this horse taking this race in it's stride. currently trading at @4.90 Betfair **** Macorville 4.55 Redcar Very much at home on soft surface and had no trouble landing penalty kick in Ripon maiden after creditable fourth in stronger York handicap than this; will be suited by this trip but 6lb penalty the potential stumbling block. His trainer stated - He is a lovely horse, in fact at 43,000gns he is the most expensive we have had and it makes things a bit easier when a horse has a bit of class. - George Moore, trainer - I can see this horse relishing the extra 2 furlongs and Moore can have an exciting horse to have some fun with when it gets it's ground! currently trading at @3.10 Betfair **** Imperialistic 3.10 Leicester The in-foal IMPERIALISTIC bounced back to winning ways at Catterick on Saturday and she's fancied to follow up on ground she enjoys. K Burke the trainer is in fantastic form 7 winners from last 9 horses and following an in-foal horse has always been a good omen in the past for me! currently trading at @1.91 Betfair ***** Moody Tunes 4.35 Sandown In form and goint for a 4 timer under ideal conditions and from the K Burke stable! currently trading at 1.91 Betfair ***** Stagecoach Diamond 3.35 Cartmel Sue Smith provided the well backed winner of this event last year and her STAGECOACH DIAMOND will be difficult to beat granted a clear round. Trainer also in red hot form! currently trading at @1.70 Betfair ***** :hope ***** = Make an orderly queue at the Bookies payout **** = Great Chance *** = Good Chance ** = Fair Chance * = Outside Chance

Re: Bank Holiday Monday Picks Moody Tunes is the horse to beat on this ground. One i'm interested in is Stanley Goodspeed. It won well on good-firm and I think it turned over an odds on favourite. It has the best speed ratings in the race with RP but i'm not sure about the ground. If it was good or firmer i'd back it. Currently 11-1 with Bet365.