• 18:00 NordicBet $3500 Freeroll
    • 18:05 Laddies $100,000 Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Canbet $500
    • 20:00 Betfred $500 Satellite Players Freeroll
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5,000
    • 21:30 Sporting Odds 50 Up
    • 22:00 Betfred World Cup Fever

Re: **Poker Saturday 27th May** europker freeroll today too: Daily Freeroll No-Limit Texas Hold'em (Play Money) Buy-in: $0.00 + $0.00

Signup start: May 27 10:30 AM ET/May 27 02:30 PM GMT
Start time: May 27 12:00 PM ET/May 27 04:00 PM GMT
Max players: 2400
TOURNAMENT INFORMATION EuroPoker.com Daily Freeroll is a $500 No-Limit Texas Holdem Freeroll. To release prizes you will need to earn Player Points.

Re: **Poker Saturday 27th May** 5th on final table of 2.5k guaranteed Prima atm, playing reasonably tight - just laid down AKo to 2 all-ins! (One of whom turned over 44 and caught a 4 on the flop for a full house)

Re: **Poker Saturday 27th May**

5th on final table of 2.5k guaranteed Prima atm' date=' playing reasonably tight - just laid down AKo to 2 all-ins! (One of whom turned over 44 and caught a 4 on the flop for a full house)[/quote'] saw you finished 9th for $75, not bad at all, :)

Re: **Poker Saturday 27th May** Just like to wish DAMATRIX good luck :hope If you didn't know, he is in a WSOP tourney on RoyalVegas....24 entrants and 1 trip to Vegas worth $14,500:loon for the winner and $2,900 for second(only 2 paid)

GOOD LUCK MATE!!

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 27th May** Out of bankroll booster in 7th for a whole $6, was sitting in 3rd with quite a comfy chip lead over 4th downwards when 18 left in and had to pick my other lad up from a party. Got back to be on FT but shortstacked :wall :wall Just one of those days after the betfair freeroll :sad

Re: **Poker Saturday 27th May** Why must Mansion have a poker dome and $500 added at the same time ? Led one and top 10 in the other for a good while but pressure told eventually (especially when betfred started at 10pm and was trying to play all 3 !) Good luck all still left in all three :hope

Re: **Poker Saturday 27th May** Went out in 75th or something on the poker dome some t*t called my all-in AK with 86os and the flop cam up 863 rainbow:@ But played both of the $50 added and the $500, finshed 4th, 1st and 9th all in the money! Bit of a shame I'm going to have to send off my passport and drivers licence and surrender my right testicle as security to get my hands on it:rollin EDIT: Slik_Mick is looking good to win the $500 added tourney

Went out in 75th or something on the poker dome some t*t called my all-in AK with 86os and the flop cam up 863 rainbow:@ But played both of the $50 added and the $500, finshed 4th, 1st and 9th all in the money! Bit of a shame I'm going to have to send off my passport and drivers licence and surrender my right testicle as security to get my hands on it:rollin EDIT: Slik_Mick is looking good to win the $500 added tourney
Looking very good indeed as I got bored with people outdrawing me and when it went to three handed I just went all in everytime and ended up winning it:nana :nana

Looking very good indeed as I got bored with people outdrawing me and when it went to three handed I just went all in everytime and ended up winning it:nana :nana
Fcuk knows how you managed to get away with that!! What was it? 7-8 times in a row?

Re: **Poker Saturday 27th May** Finished 2nd in the poker dome. Managed to get a large chip lead in the heads up but ended up losing. Hope the winner cannot go and they offer me the seat as they did to Hodgey but I doubt it as he comes from Las Vegas :cry Over 4 hours playing for 2nd place and get nothing :wall :wall :wall :wall

Finished 2nd in the poker dome. Managed to get a large chip lead in the heads up but ended up losing. Hope the winner cannot go and they offer me the seat as they did to Hodgey but I doubt it as he comes from Las Vegas :cry Over 4 hours playing for 2nd place and get nothing :wall :wall :wall :wall
Mate you never know. The first email I received from Mansion said I had a trip to Vegas as a reserve player. Basically the trip, but might not get to play in the PokerDome. It was only when I phoned up to see what my chances of playing were that she said that I was in. So keep checking your inbox. :hope