Mlb 23/5

Cleveland Indians @ Minnesota Twins Indians 2.61 (Pinnacle) 3 units Indians team total over 3.5 2.04 (Pinnacle) 3 units MIN: LHP Johan Santana (4-4, 3.23 ERA) CLE: LHP Cliff Lee (3-4, 4.25 ERA) Not exactly thrilled going against maybe the best pitcher in the league, but i have to take these odds. There is just a huge class difference between these teams in the batting department. Twins have played pretty good lately, but their batting lineup is clearly below the average of the league. Indians have had a disappointing stretch both pitching and battingwise recently and is only a .500 team with a 22-22 record right now. Despite not playing up to their potential, there's been some improvement. After losing 6 in a row they've gone 5-1 in last 6. Still, their batting lineup is among the top 3 of American League in any measure and will start clicking sooner or later. Starter Cliff Lee is a really good pitcher, who has had some bad starts lately, but he has some nasty stuff in his pitching arsenal and should rebound back to his normal level any game now. Lee is 4-2 with a 4.08 ERA in eight starts against the Twins. Santana is 5-2 with a 3.23 ERA vs. Indians. Indians are starting a 9 game stretch against their AL central division opponents, so now would be a good time to pick up their game and get some wins to gain some ground in the divisional standings. Team total 3.5 for Indians is pretty low and i'll try the over on that also. Colorado Rockies @ LA Dodgers Dodgers -1.5 2.44 (Pinnacle) 6 units COL: RHP Jason Jennings (2-4, 4.94 ERA) LAD: RHP Brad Penny (4-1, 2.53 ERA) Dodgers are hitting the ball really well at the moment. They've won 6 in a row and 13 of last 16. I expect to see another solid performance from them tonight with Brad Penny on the mound. Penny has been LA's best pitcher this season and is 6-2 with a 2.69 ERA lifetime against the Rockies. Colorados Jason Jennings is not bad, but he is always better at home than on road. Jennings is 5-5 with a 3.35 ERA in his career against Los Angeles. Colorado is pretty good team this season but Dodgers have improved even more with plenty of new player acquisitions and are the favorites to win the NL west this season. Both of these teams are 25-20, trailing Arizona by a half game. Dodgers has a chance to take the lead in the division with a win here. I'll go with the hotter team at home with a better pitcher going on for them tonight. Taking the RL for a better payout. Dodgers won last 5 by more than 2 runs margin.

Re: Mlb 23/5 NYY @ BOS Both teams have big hitters and are vapable of scoring runs. Yankees may also have Sheffield back tonight who is always a danger. Both Wright and Wakefield, in my eyes, are pitchers that can swing from one extreme to the other and against batting lineups like they'll be facing tonight, either or both could get roughed up. Yankees will be stronger if Sheffield back in the side and with the possibility of Wakefield not having his 100% knuckleball the game could easily go each way. Due to this Im going to take a monster price on the Yankees to win on the handicap. Over 11 runs 2.05 @ Betfred NYY(-1.5) to win 3.19 @ Pinnacle DET @ KC Detroit look like they may be the real article(Im afraid to say, as I tipped them to come bottom). More will be revealed when they play a few bigger teams. For know though theyre 9 -1 in their last 10, winning streak of 3. Kansas City have now lost 10 in a row. Rogers is 7 - 2, 2.91 ERA. Hernandez is 1-3, 6.75 ERA. In his last 3 games he's given up 16 runs in 13 innings. Kansas are 0 - 10 against left handed starters this year. This really should be as simple as the stats say. DET(-1.5) to win 1.76 @ Pinnacle

Re: Mlb 23/5 im taking the reds -1.5 @ 2.5 its liable to be a game of poor pitching.But even allowing for how poor Ramirez is liable to be eveland (and his first name is dana!)pure out stinks for milwaukee.Bearing in mind the lively ball park, this could be a wild one - but i think there the reds are worth a shot at the -1.5 at a nice price. same to be said in washington.Both the astros and nats putting up poor pitching tonight so im having the over 9.5 runs available @1.96 there is enough power in these teams to get at poor pitching, especially with berkman on fire the astros. 1000pt double well reds game going to plan , but how ortiz in the astros game pitched only a one runner I don't know.Hes obviously been hiding the goodstuff somewhere