Mlb 22/5

Bad night yestersday. Time to bounce back today i hope. Starting with: Tampa Bay Devil Rays @ Toronto Blue Jays Over 9.5 @ 2.15 (Pinnacle) 5 units TB: RHP Seth McClung (2-4, 5.44 ERA) TOR: RHP Casey Janssen (2-3, 3.06 ERA) This total opened 1.862 for over and 2.06 for under at Pinnacle. Now the odds have more than reversed. Public is giving a lot of credit for McClungs and Janssens recent great performances. Both pitchers are young and quite inexperienced. McClung has allowed plenty of hits in almost every game (average 5,9 hits / 9 innings) while doing a great job for limiting the damage lately with some luck also. Janssen is coming off a great performance against the Angels, 2nd time he shut the Halos down this season, but other teams have been able to hit him well and score some runs of him. Toronto is a very powerful batting team and on a good day could go over this total by themselves and Rays do have some pop in the bat also. Tampas bullpen is not that great either. Reaching 10 run total between these teams shouldn't be that hard unless both pitchers are pitching out of their mind again. Somehow, i think it's unlikely both of them will be their sharpest today and especially McClung might get shelled. Both teams just wrapped up their interleague series, Toronto getting swept by Colorado and Tampa sweeping Florida. Toronto should be glad to be back at home and i'm expecting some solid batting from them after Rockies held them to 7 combined runs in 3 games. My estimation for the over is clearly over 50% making this a nice value bet.

Re: Mlb 22/5 Im in absolute agrrement with you on this juuso, lately the blue jays are getting the hits but not being able to advance the runners.This has to change at some point and i fancy its tonight. Over 9.5 for me too. I also fancy the over 9.5 @ 2.01 in the yanks - red sox game. Wang has a mixture of great and then sometimes horrible outings and schilling is starting to get found out again in his last few outings.I would not be sure who to call the winner, but with the potential batting power on show I fancy quite a few runs. its a 1000pt double

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.