** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

8.30 Musselburgh

Incursion looks the bet here, thrown in at the weights especialy with a useful jockey taking off 7lb. I know many of you wouldn't have heard off this jockey before but she has 11% strike rate through her career and a 33% strike rate at this course. The going and distance suit with the only worry being this horses relatively poor run last time going to have to exuse that because the horse also runs well at this course finished 3rd 2 races ago where both the 1st and 2nd ran very well afterwards which looks even better when you consider the horse prefers soft. If it stays to 8 runners is a e/w bet any n/r and just the win should do.

Re: 8.30 Musselburgh

i have gone for oldenway 1 of my horses i follow was down in class last tym out won easily well capeable of taking this bout 8/1 i think now so each way chance as i say if turns up shrewd trainer!
oldenway for me here too. fahey is in decent form & horse has won on Ground before (i assume it is no worse than g/soft?)

Re: 8.30 Musselburgh i know nothing. my initial thought was Crathorne but i couldnt back it due to the trainers form on the flat & that the horse hadnt run for nearly a year on the flat. The positive was Winston who excels at these courses.

Re: 8.30 Musselburgh I think today has been my worst day backing horses ever lol and I haven't even had many bets I just got greedy and placed much more on than I usually do. A lesson to be learnt from today never get too confident when selecting horses no matter how good a run has been. Increasing stakes is a quick way to poor house if you are using too much % of bankroll on one bet.