Mansion Poker Dome - HUGE VALUE

ColU_FC

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mansion Poker Dome - HUGE VALUE I'm out of both as i couldnt handle playing both mansion games + blue sq and jungle wsop :\ Got 11th in blue sq for a massive $3 :rollin . Think i need to work on my multi tabling a lot. That was manic. Can anyone play 4 tables without panicking?

Re: Mansion Poker Dome - HUGE VALUE its easy - you are only playing premium hands and premium draws - every other piece of crap is folded - u play like a robot but it keeps you out of trouble - oh and its not fun, but then again it depends if you are interested in making cash rather than recreation Damo

I'm out of both as i couldnt handle playing both mansion games + blue sq and jungle wsop :\ Got 11th in blue sq for a massive $3 :rollin . Think i need to work on my multi tabling a lot. That was manic. Can anyone play 4 tables without panicking?

Re: Mansion Poker Dome - HUGE VALUE Well, out in 14th when my 99's ran into AQ, Q on the flop and Q on the turn. Still a 550% return on my investment of $0.01:rollin:rollin Good Luck to all those left in both games: Sleekshot Slapdash The Croc ColU_FC And any others I did not recognise.

Re: Mansion Poker Dome - HUGE VALUE

Ul mate - great effort..... But from what I can gather - that's just 4 qualifiers dso far - another 212 places out there :loon
Cheers mate. And thanks to all of you "PL Chaaaaarging!!" Had to call with top pair at the end, as so short stacked. Gutted at coming so close.