Carlise Tonight

7.30 Quadrophenia - I tipped this last week when it finished 3rd but giving it another chance tonight as he did win the race on his side that day. Draw seems to be ok tonight and his sire was a better horse on soft and this horse ran a decent race over 6f on soft in what was a hot race. 9.00 Dorn Dancer - This has been unlucky with draws as late too, handles the soft and nicely weighted should go well with this being his Optimum weight. Apex is the each way play of the race wasn't far behind Dorn Dancer last time although has no pull in the weights stable has a few winners recently and this could take it if Dorn Dancer under performs. E/W small win double on the top 2.

Re: Carlise Tonight Good luck Tank I definitely agree with your 9.00 pick. I'd say Drum Dance has a squeak in the 7.00 - has won off a really high mark in the past, won at 5f and on soft ground. This is a woeful race though and at 9-2 isn't the best price.