MONDAY SELECTIONS

Dont fancy these overly strongly but all have chances... 315 Kempton - Seven No Trumps - f/c 7/2 Bounced back to form last time out over course and distance for new trainer Milton Bradley. Bradley is masterful at resurrecting sprinters flagging careers and Seven No Trumps looks primed to get the same treatment. Its 2nd place last time was from a moderate draw. He is drawn very well today in 18 of 20. 350 Kempton - Island House - f/c 4/1 There is a suspicion that this horses best days are behin him. Chancellor is a big threat from the in form Dunlop stable. However Island House runs its best races on right handed tracks after a break. He handles the softer ground and conditions look good for him today. 300 Huntingdon - Hot Weld - f/c 9/1 Pre-season Ferdy Murphy highlighted this horse as one of his best. "This is a star horse". In 2 races this season he has disappointed badly. This is purely a speculative bet as he has been off the track for 128 days. I dont know why this is or what they might have done with the horse during that time but im going to back it purely because i'll be p!issed off if he comes in. If he flops again today however, its probably time to scrub his name off of my horses to follow list.

Guest Khartoum

Re: MONDAY SELECTIONS Kempton 3.50 NYSAEAN has had two prep races in France for this so hopefully now should be ready. Trip & going suit so I'll take it to beat Chancellor & Island House.It's Group 3 penalty could be a problem, but trainer has always thought highly of the horse & at around 5/1 fair price. All the best, Khartoum. Poor effort, up at Newmarket next 3 days so hopefully my luck changes.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.