3:30 Newmarket - Saturday

This should be another well contested heritage handicap and there are a few horses with obvious chances. Tabadul is one of them and if the favourite at 5/1 with most betting shops and he would have big claims if repeating the performance he put in at Kempton 11 days ago. But, the switch back to turf is very unlikely to suit, so I am going to rule him out for this one. Cashier is a horse with a real chance but would have to recapture the form he showed in Nad Al Sheba when winning a good prize in a competitive race. However, he did put in a pretty lacklustre return effort at Sandown two weeks ago and whether he will improve on that remains to be seen, but I say no. Look Again finished 1.5 lengths down on Cashier in the race at Sandown two weeks ago, and weights are pretty much the same, bar a pound or so. So I am struggling to think of a reason why form should be reversed, but I wouldn't completely rule it out. But once again, I just don't fancy this horse either. So looking at this I think there may be a chance of an outsider claiming this one. St. Andrews isn't really an outsider but he should be considered a huge threat after a good reappearance shown in a class 1 event at Newmarket 10 days ago. It also wouldn't be a massive surprise to see Spanish Don return to form. But for me, this one could go to AUDIENCE who is still on a low mark, only one pound higher than the mark he had in the Lincoln, when he finished 5th. He also ran pretty well in the Spring Cup and his 13th in that race really didn't do him any justice. Tip: Audience Big Danger: St. Andrews Keep an eye on: Cashier, Tabadul and Spanish Don