Richard Hills ????

Now i know that Richard hills has taken a lot of flack before from certain quaters about some questionable rides this season. Generally i am a fan of his i think he is very good from the front on you don't get to be first retainer for hamdan al maktoum without being a good jockey. However this season he seems to be having a really bad time :-

Richard Hills6-68(9%) 12 14 5 45,342.15 125,205.40 -51.01
that is his record. He seems to be struggling for confidence this was demonstrated in the 6:35 at ripon last night he was riding dimboola for his father a 5/4 fav with the best form in the book. The horse was unruly in the stalls but drawn wide. On Breaking he took the horse to the far side and raced on its own gave away a few lengths moving across but not a problem the horse was out in front and going well with about 2 furlongs to run he lets the horse drift the width of the course again costing several lengths to the near rail and gets beat a neck and a short head in a 6F race the horse must have run 7F. Now as you would have guessed i am talking through my pocket but even my mother who watched the race and has no clue about racing could see it was a poor ride. However the question is R Hills rides Maraahel in the 1:50 at chester today the horse is a 2/5 shot and has the best form in the book had two runs already so fitness isn't an issue but in a 4 runner race which is likely to be tactical is it a massive concern that the jockey might not be at his best any thoughts guys ?????