** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Cavelloman is an idiot!! ASSUME (ASS U ME)

With my Btn Favourite Maiden System doing absolutely terrible at the moment. I decided to check back over the data to see if I had entered wrong data. I then looked at other variables, price LTO(shorter prices make more money), days form last outing,going etc. Still no pattern appeared. Then the I decided to look at the time of year and here are the results in terms of ROI -2-Y-O's /3-Y-O's May -18%/+15% June -13%/-7% July +19%/-5% August +34%/+30% September +13%/+35% October +26%/50% I don't consider this back fitting because a clear pattern is in evidence here. No f**king wonder I did so well last summer I did not start using this system till after June. The BHB system seem to be O K at all times of the seasons but again does do better from July on wards. The 3 day system is not effected but does get many more bets in the summer. Obviously the Beaten favorite System with respect to 2-Y-O's is on hold till July. Other system as per normal. :spank