Million Miles Freeroll

GaF

Re: Million Miles Freeroll Yeah your right, good fun tourny as well. I was thoroughly twatted by the time I got knocked out (2 bottles of wine and some exoctic cigarettes) and woke up on the sofa at 5am. Suffering here at work.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Million Miles Freeroll

Best just wait and hear from Virgin i think MP.
I never heard anything from Virgin with mine, but if you follow this link http://www.virgingames.com/poker/Login.aspx and log on (using your Virgin Poker details), it will show you how many V-Points you have and allow you to change them to cash. Congratulations on your tournament play yesterday :beer DP

I never heard anything from Virgin with mine' date=' but if you follow this link http://www.virgingames.com/poker/Login.aspx and log on (using your Virgin Poker details), it will show you how many V-Points you have and allow you to change them to cash. Congratulations on your tournament play yesterday :beer DP
Cheers - This is all very confusing - spose we just have to wait for Virgin to mail us.

So.....Do I need to open a Virgin flying club account? or do they automatically open one for you?
Looks like the answer is YES.
Thanks to everyone who played in the Million Miles tournament and congratulations to the winners. We hope you all enjoyed the game, we'll be running more of the same soon.

Here's a run down of the top ten finishers:

Top Ten Finishers

Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Miles

Maverrix

suz11

Berg_114

Silvercat1

Amgyne

Jkinish

pitchz

M_J_R

Zaharoff

Ovalman

11th - 20th

21st - 30th

We'll be in touch with all of the winners by email today so if you did finish in the money get your Flying Club membership number ready. The next V-point freeroll is running on Sunday 28th May - perfect bank holiday weekend entertainment. Remember you will also earn V-points with every cash hand and tournament you play at Virgin Poker. Have a great weekend.

Hi David, Thanks for playing and congratulations. The 10,000 miles you won last night will be exchangeable for flying club miles and not V-points as this freeroll way dedicated to miles. Please send us through your flying club membership number and we will credit your account shortly. Kind regards, Joshua Morris
There we go. I've opened an account.

no mail yet ... gaf you know if we can swap these for £$ like the points?
To the best of my knowledge, no. However they can be used for loads of things other than flights.......