Interantional Friendlies (9-12 May)

Tuesday 9 May 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
sp.gifJapan v Bulgaria (11:20 BST)1.853.404.20sp.gif108% Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultOver/Under
sp.gifWednesday 10 May 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
sp.gifTrinidad & Tobago v Peru (23:30 BST)2.303.253.20sp.gif106% Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score
sp.gifThursday 11 May 2006
sp.gifScotland v Bulgaria (11:15 BST)3.103.352.46sp.gif103% Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreClean SheetCornersFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultOver/UnderTotal Goals
sp.gifBelgium v Saudi Arabia (19:15 BST)2.003.303.60sp.gif109% Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score
sp.gifFriday 12 May 2006
sp.gifMexico v Congo (12:00 BST)1.14 1.40sp.gif Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result

Re: Interantional Friendlies (9-12 May)

portFootball (Internationals)
EventJapan v Bulgaria
SelectionJapan
Strength10/10
Date09/05/2006
Bookmaker/Price>William Hill @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningBulgaria are missing key players as Berbatov, Stilian Petrov, Bojinov.Although JAPAN will also play with local players. But we can see JAPAN is host and all players will try their best to get a position in World Cup,while Bulgaria travel for along time and some key payers missed. Japan always do well in home matches. So i think Japan is a good pick for me.

Re: Interantional Friendlies (9-12 May) Glad you (probably - as it looks) won the bet , but to tell the truth, I'm struggling to find any bet on Bulgaria by yourself in this or any other thread posted prior to KO of that game. Would you, please, post your bets/thoughts before games in the future?;)

Re: Interantional Friendlies (9-12 May) PERU have left out their European-based stars Paolo Guerero (Bayern Munich), Jefferson Farfan (PSV Eindhoven), Claudio Pizarro (Bayern Munich), Santiago Acasiete (Spain), Nolberto Solano (Newcastle) and influential Ecuador-based midfielder Roberto Palacios Liga (Deportivo Universitario Quito) and will field a locally-based team against Trinidad and Tobago today. The Peru squad are quite young as well. Goalkeepers George Forsythe and Gotuzzo Burton are 24 and 20 years old, respectively. Two other 20-year-olds are midfielder Miguel Cevasco and forward Douglas Junior Ross, while Alianza Lima midfielder Paulo Rinaldo Cruzaro and defender Alberto Junior Rodriguez are both 22 years old. Last test for T&T before WC. They will field best 11 and will treat this game quiet seriously. Home side should win against Peru's B team. 2.20 on BET365. GL!

Re: Interantional Friendlies (9-12 May) Probable Belgium's squad: Keeper: Stijnen (Club Brugge) Defence: Collen (Feyenoord), Vermaelen (Ajax), Leonard (Standard), Simons (PSV) Midfield: Van den Borre (Anderlecht), Geraerts (Standard), Buffel (Glasgow Rangers), Goor (Anderlecht) Attack: Defour (KRC Genk), Vandenbergh (KRC Genk) Strong line-up indeed. For me,it doesn't even matter who's gonna play for Saudi, they're just too poor... Game will be played at Holland. It's Belgium for me 1.9 on BET365 GL! :hope

Re: Interantional Friendlies (9-12 May) Scotland v Bulgaria Under Walter Smith Scotland look a far better side and we were unlucky not to reach the play-offs for the world cup. Today Scotland will be without Barry Ferguson, Darren Fletcher and Shaun Maloney but otherwise have a good young squad. Bulgaria had a good win over Japan in the opening game and will go into this match as obvious favourites but I am going to go for a narrow Scotland win here. I just think we are a much better side than we were under Berti Vogts and Bulgaria are certainly beatable. Scotland to win - medium stakes 2/1 Stan James GL

Re: Interantional Friendlies (9-12 May) Going with Bulgaria this morning. They beat the hosts 2-1 on Tuesday. Scotland aren't at their strongest with Celtic players back in the UK for testinmonial games and this is very much an experimental squad in preparation for more important challenges ahead. The Hearts players remain in the UK for the Cup final on Saturday. As I said Bulgaria are up and running here with a good 2-1 win over the hosts and that result should be evidence enough for them to win this morning. Bulgaria 6/10 @ 2.37 skybet

Re: Interantional Friendlies (9-12 May)

Scotland v Bulgaria Under Walter Smith Scotland look a far better side and we were unlucky not to reach the play-offs for the world cup. Today Scotland will be without Barry Ferguson, Darren Fletcher and Shaun Maloney but otherwise have a good young squad. Bulgaria had a good win over Japan in the opening game and will go into this match as obvious favourites but I am going to go for a narrow Scotland win here. I just think we are a much better side than we were under Berti Vogts and Bulgaria are certainly beatable. Scotland to win - medium stakes 2/1 Stan James GL
Hope you guys had some of this :nana

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Interantional Friendlies (9-12 May) Good chance to increase a combo bet - HUNGARY vs. NEW ZEALAND: Stange friendly match really to play, cause if you watch for the last performances of both national teams, you stand in front of 2 of the poorest international record: Hungary in last 10 matches played (W3-D1-L6; won against Island, Malta and Antigua); New Zealand in last 10 was been able to beat national teams like Salomon Isles, Tahiti; 2 times against Malaysia and lost always against Australia (national team of international level). Hungary will restart with new couple of coaches Detari-Bozsik: they collected a mixed team, called veteran players and some new comer, anyway Hungary tonight is a mistery, you can only post your trust over the names. Goalkeeper will be the expert Kiraly; Dardai (Hertha Berlin),Balazs Toth (Malatyaspor) and Zoltan Gera(West Bromich Albion) should lead the middle zone; while Imre Szabics (from Koln) the striker more dangerous. I read many reportages about New Zealand team and it was been paint as a real weak national team, I could communicate the names of the team, but they are unknown to me sincerely: Goalkeepers: Glen Moss and Ross Nicholson; Defenders: Mulligan, Hay, Bunce, Hickey, Wilson, Old; Midfielders: Vicelich, Barron, Brown, Christie,Bouckenooghe (KSV Roeselare), Raf De Gregorio, Leo Bertos, Webster; Forwards:Coveny, Killen, Brockie, Jarrod Smith. All these players are involved in local league on in USA league, excepted midfielder Bouckenooghe (from Roeselare), Webster (att, from Darlington, England) and, if I do not remember bad, the striker Killen (in Scottish league). All that push me to take Hungary: new deal with the new leaders in bench; Hungary will face a national team very weak and Hungary must have some international result in order to find a best placement in the world list. Max stake over the HOME SIDE.