CD Poker

Valiant23

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CD Poker :hope You see this mate. Last night when I went out of the Virgin..:loon I got your PM. "Strange,", I thought, "Why didn't he ask me at the table?":unsure Table was still up, so I go back. "PnB?"...................'silence' "Piston"................................. "PISTONBROKE, IN SEAT 6, WITH 880 CHIPS!!!"........................... You never said another word..... :rollin :rollin :rollin Ah well, glad you got it sorted okay. :D

Re: CD Poker Sorry MrV for appearing rude I stupidly agreed to talk a colleague through a complex configuration of some instrumentation that i work with He rang at 8.15 i then spent the next 2 hours so so trying to play the virgin tourney ( badly ), run the configuration software on my PC and talk the guy through the setup. Bloody customers :@ ( officially im still off sick) It totally took my focus away thats why i kept going to sit out and ignored the chat Thats my excuse for doing badly anyway edited by Mr V (Just to be on the safe sife ;)) wont ignore you next time honest great find though

:hope You see this mate. Last night when I went out of the Virgin..:loon I got your PM. "Strange,", I thought, "Why didn't he ask me at the table?":unsure Table was still up, so I go back. "PnB?"...................'silence' "Piston"................................. "PISTONBROKE, IN SEAT 6, WITH 880 CHIPS!!!"........................... You never said another word..... :rollin :rollin :rollin Ah well, glad you got it sorted okay. :D

Re: CD Poker This e-mail just in...

Dear Brian, Flop your First Deposit Bonus + $80 + $15 INSTANT CASH BONUS!! All you need to do is make a first deposit (minimum $50), and you will instantly see your first deposit bonus in your bonus balance. Then send an email to [email protected] with the bonus code: DB+80+15 and I will credit you with an extra $80 plus a $15 instant cash bonus that will appear in your real money balance. But that's not all, you will also receive a FREE invitation to participate in the $100 Million Freeroll Qualifier. This offer is too good to leave open ended, so make the deposit, and receive an extra $80 in your bonus balance. See the Action at CDPoker! Rachel CDpoker.com *Please allow up to 48 hours after sending the email, for the extra $80 bonus to be credited. *The bonus is credited to the bonus balance and will be released when the required CDpoints are accumulated. * The $15 bonus is credited to the real money balance and 500 CDpoints are needed in order to make a withdrawl of it.

Re: CD Poker Rich, it appears immediately (with an accompanying message pop-up) after you've created the account and put the code in. If you put the code in and got nothing then perhaps they've stopped doing it? I'd email them and see if it's still valid.

Re: CD Poker :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ Just went to make my first deposit with them to take advantage of the bonus and my card got rejected! I've never seen an on-line chat window open up so fast! The next thing my phone rings too and my wife answers! Naturally, she had no idea of what I was up to!! That's me in the dog house!! :\ Tried another card and bingo... 50GBP straight into the account. My bonus account currently shows $93.97 but I have to make 5638.2 CD points by 18 August to get it. I've sent the e-mail and await a response! :hope Once that's in the 50GBP is coming straight back out!! :nana

Re: CD Poker It's now been 48 hours since I made my deposit and sent and e-mail as directed in their message... still no sign of the bonus as promised. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt since it was done over the weekend and wait another 48 before checking to see what's happened. Anyone else in the same boat??

Re: CD Poker

i would like the code also if possible, thank you very much :clap mr bejam
The offer with CD Poker has expired Mr B... 96 hours has now elapsed since I set out to claim the other bonus mentioned in their promo e-mail and I've received nada... I tried to use on-line support but the chat window opens up with no indications of whether anyone is present or not. I held for a couple of minutes but gave up. I've sent another e-mail asking for an update so we'll see what happens. I get the sneaking suspicion customer service ain't going to be one of their strengths... unless you are unfortunate enough to have your deposit attempt rejected! :$

Re: CD Poker I am still waiting a week for a refund from CDP from when their servers crashed in the middle of a mtt.. only $20 but still they are taking their time about it.. Don't know if i will bother playing there - noble seems to be more reliable (same network - yet their servers were fine when cdp's servers went down..) anyone else a bit peeved at cdp?

Re: CD Poker I noticed it yesterday and emailed them about it and here was their response..... Dear Kevin, Thank you for contacting CDPoker. Greetings! This is Malic from the Support Team. We have received your email regarding your account balance and we would like to inform you that there was a system error as we had accidentally issue £30.00 bonus into some of our player’s account. However, Kevin, we were able to rectify the situation and we regret to inform you that we had pulled back the bonus that was credited. I hope you understand and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thanks for writing and have a nice day!