CD Poker

Valiant23

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CD Poker

I would also be interested in the code - maybe u can pm me it tried to pm you but this happened: $bbuserinfo[username], You do not have permission to access this page. This is because you are not logged in or have not registered. [yet i am logged in] ty alex
Alex you need to have 50 posts before you can send/receive PM's. If you haven't already I'd suggest putting an email contact in your profile then Mr V can email it to you. Not promising anything because it's his decision as I'm sure you'll realise.

Re: CD Poker I'm only playing cash games at the moment on CD but the quality of play is absolutely appalling, every time I go into a $0.25 / $0.50 I can quadruple my buy-in after about 20 mins- they seem to have some sad dibillitating disease which makes them want to go all-in unless they have high cards:D :D :D :D This place is is not just an aquarium it's a tin of sardines:D

I'm only playing cash games at the moment on CD but the quality of play is absolutely appalling, every time I go into a $0.25 / $0.50 I can quadruple my buy-in after about 20 mins- they seem to have some sad dibillitating disease which makes them want to go all-in unless they have high cards:D :D :D :D This place is is not just an aquarium it's a tin of sardines:D
i noticed the same thing when i raised with ka and got loads of callers flop K A 9 raise raise raise raise ... 99 :wall so thats all mine gone after the rebuy last night

Re: CD Poker not sure if this has been mentioned The Monster $100 Million Final Table Freeroll CDPoker is proud to announce a $500,000 Guaranteed Prize Freeroll Tournament. Culminating in a $100,000,000 Final Table. This special Freeroll will feature: A $500,000 Guaranteed Prize Freeroll. A $100 Million Jackpot! Additional Jackpot hands - Worth up to $1,000,000 each. One Hand = One Hundred Million $ CDPoker is hosting The Monster $100 Million Final Table Freeroll, one player has the chance of going home with the largest prize ever awarded in any sport - $100,000,000! And it all comes down to a player being dealt a Spades Royal Flush and $100,000,000! The $100,000,000 Jackpot Prize is re-insured by National Indemnity Company, which is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRKA) - one of the world's biggest insurance companies. With such a secure backing for this unprecedented prize, you can rest assured that payment will be paid if any player holds the qualifying five cards. And to get there all you have to buy in is the total sum of 0. CDPoker will host two Daily Freeroll Qualifiers The top 5 places will win a seat each in our upcoming $500,000 Online Final Freeroll, staged on Sunday, May 21, 2006. When the Online Final Freeroll narrows down to ten final players, the action will be suspended. The remaining 10 players will move to The Final Table, to be held in a secret location in May, 2006. At this Monster Final Table one player will have the chance to win the $100,000,000 Hand. How can a player win the $100,000,000 prize? During the Final Table action, if one of the players will hit a Royal Flush of Spades, he will win the $100,000,000 Grand Prize! And that's not all, any player hitting the Royal other great hands will also go home loaded up with Jackpot Prizes! The additional Jackpot Hands at the Final Table are:

1. Any other Royal Flush - $1,000,000
  2. Any Straight Flush - $750,000
  3. 4 of a kind Aces - $500,000
  4. 4 of a kind Kings - $500,000
  5. 4 of a kind Queens - $250,000
  6. 4 of a kind Jacks - $250,000
  7. 4 of a kind 10's - $250,000

The Monster $100 Million Freeroll tournaments will be held according the following terms and conditions

I'm only playing cash games at the moment on CD but the quality of play is absolutely appalling, every time I go into a $0.25 / $0.50 I can quadruple my buy-in after about 20 mins- they seem to have some sad dibillitating disease which makes them want to go all-in unless they have high cards:D :D :D :D This place is is not just an aquarium it's a tin of sardines:D
Have to agree, made $10 in under 4 minutes last night playing 2 $5 heads up. I make a small raise with AA, oppo goes all in, I call. He has 6 4 o/s!!!!! I make a full house and he calls me lucky!!!! Other one, Q 10 suited. Board comes Qxx, turn Q, all in, called, both of us have trip queens but his kicker is a 3. Blank river. Spur $10 up in 240 seconds max :D

Re: CD Poker CD Poker is the same network as Titan, Betfred and Noble Poker, there may be others. I love the 6 seat "Turbo" STT's. The blinds go up every 4 minutes so there's no turbo about it. Most players though I notice on the $1 - $5 games think they have to get there chips in as quick as possible and by level 3, there's usually only 2 - 3 players left. I too have increased my funds by a couple of pounds (£5.40 but I'm playing as I write this) Correction, make that £14.03, I just won my STT :nana

Re: CD Poker This bloody site keeps kicking me off and not returning the money to my account.... OK it does seem to come back eventually but when I'm on a table where you can use a net instead of a rod and it stops me playing, and then stops me from playing any table because it keeps my money, it make me feel like a naughty schoolboy!! And the support is absolute sh1te!!

This bloody site keeps kicking me off and not returning the money to my account.... OK it does seem to come back eventually but when I'm on a table where you can use a net instead of a rod and it stops me playing, and then stops me from playing any table because it keeps my money, it make me feel like a naughty schoolboy!! And the support is absolute sh1te!!
lol, I've just had the same. Lost my money from 2 limit tables which closed down with 'Table not available'. Nothing returned to my account and no-one answering on live chat. Have just fired off an email to them....I want my money back!!!:cry

lol, I've just had the same. Lost my money from 2 limit tables which closed down with 'Table not available'. Nothing returned to my account and no-one answering on live chat. Have just fired off an email to them....I want my money back!!!:cry
I do :hope get my money back eventually.

Re: CD Poker Anyone know about IP addresses and the like? I want to register an account for...erm...my mother but I can't get to the new account screen. If I do it on a different computer, but same internet connection, will it be a different IP? What about if I reinstall Windows?:unsure :unsure Thanks.